Chapter 11- incoming surprise!

"Wait.. X? Why are you here with the rich kid?"
Seven shot a sour look at Four and Four rolled his eyes then grabbed X's hand tight.

"Ah.. well seven. He is actually my bodyguard and he's supposed to protect me.." X whispered to Seven and seven raised his brows
"Him? Are you serious right now? How can anyone trust him to protect you? He can't even hurt a fly, he was born with a gold spoon in his mouth."

Seven explained and Four looked away yet still holding X's hand as Seven crossed his arms.

"Calm down seven, he isn't that bad and plus. I don't think you can change the bodyguard thing so please just hang with it for now.." X sighed. Seven frowned and put both of their hands on X's shoulders. "Just be careful with him. Tell me if he did wrong." Seven whispered and left.

"Hey X. Do you belive them? That I'm..  uh.  A spoiled brat?" Four asked X while sulking and X hugged Four. "Ofcourse not, just be who you are and there is no problem with that."

Time skip. School is now over.

"That was tiring.." X weakly said. "Hey. You have to deal with this everyday and plus.. you have me and I can help you."

Four and X laughed along the way to their destinations.
"Oh. And uh.. can you tell your mom that my mom might visit you? She would love to see you and your mother." Four reminded and X nodded happily. "OF course! If you want she can even visit now!" X replied.

"Ah.. no need. I don't want to disturb you" Four said while X went to his house and waved bye to Four then entered his home while Four also waved good bye and walked even more since his home was a few steps from X's.

Time skip.

Four removed his shoes and entered his home to see his mom, standing in front of him. "My son. I.. Bought chocolates for you and your friend!"
His mom then showed him a big box of chocolates "Why don't we visit your friend right now? I'd love to see your so called friend!"
Four's jaw dropped and face palmed "Mother.. are you serious right now? It's Friday and we can't just disturb them!"  "Nonsense. Let's just go, lead the way son." His mom replied.

Four had no choice and wore his shoes again then walked to X's house while his mom following.

Uh so... do you guys want some sad stuff? Idk. Im just asking.

-creator