2nd chapter- anew

The boy looked at X and observed him "Anyways, where are my manners? Name's Flynn, my code name's Four. What about 'cha?"
X looked away from him and replied him "My name is Xyn but my code name is X, just X"

"X...? That's a weird code name no offense.." Four Exclaimed, X looked at Four and  busted out giggling but then he covered his mouth, "I never really thought about it but you're right" X laughed out, X tried to regain composure but soon failed. "So.. I guess you'll be having classes with me, the students are separated when the assigned number is either the LCM, multiple or if their code numbers are related." Four informed while X looks at him astonished "So.. that's how I'll be separated? But.. My value's unknown, how will I be separated?" X asked Four as if Four knows more than him. Four thought about it for a moment but then said "You'll be with the real numbers, I'll be there too".

The bus stopped then all the students in the bus were bursting out, even tho it's still not class time and they were there early.

Four looked at X that was still sitting next to him and he looked nervous. X grabbed his bag then Four said "After you, Or do I go first?" X looked at Four hurriedly and whispered "Please go first, You know the way.."

Four grabbed X's hand and in a swift motion, he went out of the bus while X was behind struggling, X was at the bus door and Four took his hand and helped him down.

Four walked to one of the benches outside the school then sat on it, Four invited X to sit with him and X did for some reason.

"Just wait for the bell and class will start in a few hours." Four informed in a monotone while X was staring at him quite confused "so.. like, We're early?" X questioned "Very much yes, there are another pack of students coming so it's going to be very crowded." Four answered his question.

A character from afar walked to them and greeted "Well well Four ass." The person said, he had a british accent for some reason. The person saw another person next to Four which is X and talked in his accent "Who's this Four? Hm.. you've found an eye candy, how brilliant! Where did you get him?! I want a girlfriend or even a boyfriend but you saw an absolutely cute lad! Good for ya." The person Exclaimed. X looked at the person then at Four confused, but the Four spoke out "Hello two-faced, don't talk about him too much just yet. He's new ya animal."
The person looked at X which is just sitting in confusion and the person asked "Very sorry 'bout my attitude, What's your handle?"

X looked at the guy and said "Handle? Oh I forgot.. My name's Xyn, Code name is X"

The person looked at X "Well, my name is Trevor. Code name is two! Nice to meet ya. Anyways... Flynn, may I borrow this cutie- I mean- this lad here.?"

Four looked at him in disgust and held X in place " No shit Sherlock, I'm not letting a british ass like yours with him."

"Tush! Not fair, where did you get this pretty boy anyway?! I hope he's in my class too, Anyways.. so.. X, did you hear about Saw con? It's like really trending..." Two snickered at the end. X looked at two in a confused manner and finally asked: "What's a Saw con?"
Four looked at X wide eye "shit.."

Two smirks and answered "Saw con my dick"

I'm ending this here T-T
I'm quite tired but here ya go.

Vote here, do you guys want POVs? Or just 3rd person?

It depends on your opinion since I'm here to satisfy the reader.