chapter 20- dance in grace. infront of his face

X went in his house and rushed upstairs.

X walked to his bed and bends his back to see under te bed. Grabbing into the darkness, a pair of..
Rollerskates.

He ran downstairs and greeted.:
"Mom, can I rollerskate outside? I'll just be near Four's House."

Mrs Kym nodded and X went outside then puts on his skates then carefully skated to Four's House.

"Doot do doot do do!"

In the distance he saw Four with rollerblades and tried to quickly skate to him but then he heard a sound on his back then looked back to see Nine quickly skating, X gasped and slipped with his skates. Nine and Four gasped quickly and Four strides quickly and in attempt to catch X. He did.

"DUDE. You nearly died! did I scare ya? I apologize dude!"

X sighed and held on to Four. "It's fine. I'm alright now.."

Nine's worried face turned to curiosity as he asks:
"Dude. Why do you have roller skates? You can skate?!?"

"Yes?"

Nine and Four looked at X and gasped as they saw the cute roller blades. X stood up on his skates and twirled.

"It's been awhile but.. I can still get the hang of it"

X strides around Four and Four stood looking at X with admiration.
"That's cute, roller skates."
Four strided to X, smirking.

"Only roller skates?"

"What's wrong with that..?"

X strided backwards slowly while Four strides slowly forward to him.

Nine looks at them confused.: the heck are they trying to do?

Four strides closer and closer while X sweats just making eye contact.

Four stops and laughs then circles around X very quickly, since rollerblades are for tricks and stunts. The circling around X was very fast.

"Stop teasing me Four!!"

"Try me."

Four pushes X from behind and catches his arm. X was terrified and gasped.
Four grabbed both X's arms, X was Facing four then four strides while holding X's hand then X's skates rolled with Four's.

Nine skated to them.
"Four, enough with that. The poor guy!"

"Awh man. I was just beginning to have fun."

Four let go of X's arm and Crosses his arms. He pouts.

In a moment of silence. X spoke up.
"Uh.. do you want to see my tricks Four?"

Four looked at X. "Fine." He says blankly

X balanced on one leg with the skates and puts up the other leg then.. he splits on mid-air, standing of one leg and the other leg up making it 180°

Four and Nine stood there jaw wide open.

X puts down his leg and smiled
"Heh. I still got the hang of it!"

X strided with grace and strides in circles, the circle becomes smaller and he twirls in his skates.

"Dude... is that your boyfriend?"

"No."

"You sure? Better take him before anyone else does.."

Four scoffs and ignored nine then strided to X and grabbed his hand gently.

Four puts his right hand on his hip and the other holding his hand, he puts X's left hand on Four's shoulder.
Both slowly stride and they dance the waltz. Grabbing X's hand they danced and stride. Four made X spin and dance on his skates surprised.

Four laughs and let's him go.

*clapping in the ditance*

"Huh? Who's clapping?"
Murmured Four then turned around to see... MRS. QUADE?!

"Mother?! What are.."

"That was beautiful my child!"

Nine just stood there. "I wanna so that with Sam."

Ghehegehheeheh.