Chapter 7- X thinks about life

X closed the door slowly and hopped onto his bed. He grabbed his phone and opened it, He was scrolling through the app X (Twitter lol) and looked at stuff, fanart, drawings, tutorials and things. His eyes widened in realization that..  He didn't get Four's number, it's probably just Four but...

X sighed in annoyance and  lay down on bed putting his phone down. He blinked at the window looking through it at the afternoon sky.

(Switching side from X to Four..)
..
...

Four walked to his house while looking at the afternoon sky, he grabbed a piece of chocolate from his pocket and opened it to chew on it. He went to the neighborhood where he lived which was near X's house. It was only a few walks and he could get to X's house any time.

Four walked near his house, it was very big, it was bigger than the other houses they lived with. He put his bag on the corner and took off his jacket, he took of his shoes and went in. He walked to the dining room where he found his mom drinking wine then looked at him and smiled "Hello my little blueberry muffin.. How's school?" His mom asked Four, she wasn't pretending she cared because she ACTUALLY does. Four smiled back and sat down the seat across his mom, "Mother, that isn't alcohol wine is it?" Four scoffed and enjoying the small talk with his mom
"I only like sweet wine, Oh. And Flynn darling. I bought you and your dad a few clothes! I think my Four needs a bit more clothes his size!~" Four's mom teased And looked at him smugly. Four sighed and face palmed "Mother, I don't need any clothes and my closet is getting full because of you." Four complained and looked at his mom.
"You're welcome~" His mom laughed out and Four smiled "Well. Thank you mom, and.. I've got a new friend besides two." Four informed and his mom raised a brow and took a sip of her wine "Really? My Four is making friends?? Tell me all about this friend of your! This is so rare to happen we should celebrate!" Fours mom Exclaimed and hugged Four. "Mother! Not now!" Four replied and scoffs.

"Alright so.. His code name is X and his real name is Xyn.. Before I went home, I visited his house and he has a very nice mom... They fed me pancakes and it was delicious!" Four said to his mom while his mom looked at him with disbelief. "Oh? You like pancakes? You didn't tell me.. no wonder why you didn't like that restaurant, it's probably not your taste is it?" His mom said and looked at Four with a concerned look "and uh.. I met him on a bus." Four blurted out. Fours mom sat down next to him "so.. I could meet his mom? And we can invite them here! I'd love to see that friend of yours! I'll buy chocolate for you to give to them!" Four's mom Exclaimed and Four smiled "Well.. sure.. if I could reach him. I didn't get his number yet.."

Haha. This is such a fun chapter stawppppp

Anyways, I wasn't really posting since I have an angry bird to tame soooooooo. I'm gonna be active often.

-creator

What do you think of Four's mom?