chapter 21- Two time

When the day sets to night. Four smiles at X then they went home.

Two POV:

"Hmm~ la la la.."
I hummed while stirring the formula of chocolate to make chocolate cake.

I layer the base and covered it with chocolate icing.
I tied my hair because it's OBVIOUSLY getting in the freaking way! I really don't like it if my pretty green hair falls on my pretty cakes! Having long hair is hard but atleast it makes me hot.

I lick the icing on the knife and took off my gloves as the cake was done. I showed it to the camera for the viewers to see.
"So yeah guys, that's how I make a cake.  I hope you guys like my cake. Actually, why don't I make pineapple juice for Flynn? It's almost his birthday! April 14!"

I clapped my hands in excitement for he will make a present for his rival.
He removes the apron and walks out of his room.

"Dad! I have a humble request to transfer!"

Mr. Twice Looks at Two and smirks.
"And what might that be?"

Two replied while walking to his Dad
"I ask for Flynn to arrive here on April 13?"

"It's alright, you can go ahead"

Two runs to his room and closes the door.
"Yes!"

In his room. He has his very own kitchen with a bed on the side, 60 percent of his room is a kitchen, there is a bathroom but there is also a sink near the kitchen. He makes food for his Dad and chat with him, he only has a Dad. He loves his Dad dearly.

Rich Dad, yet his Dad will do almost anything for him is possible.