chapter 14- THE *drama*

As X puts on the lipgloss, Four looked at him and grinned.

"Now.. can you kiss me with the lipgloss on your lips?" Four whispered and X looked away trying to acknowledge the fact that he's maybe flirting. X backed away, "Ahh.. well.. where should I kiss exactly..?"

"Anywhere, atleast I could get your lips"
Four grinned and leans closer.

X kissed his cheek quickly and looked away. "Oh. Thanks." Four smiled and pats his head then kissed his forehead.
Four goes to the ladder and climbed down. X followed and WHOOPSIE DAISY WOWOOWOWOWOW
he missed a step and tripped. He fell down and Four catches him.
"You're so clumsy." Four winked.
X gasps and screamed the most, ear destroying, voice breaking, jaw dropping, high-pitched, brain destroying, scream.

Four remained still looking at X.
"That's cute, good thing I'm used to those kinds of screams"

Four smiled handsom- I mean. Four smiled at X and X was red as a cherry, he was almost going to faint.

Four looked down at him and winked.

X looked away.

"Hah. Why haven't I noticed that you're so cute? Not cute. Adorable." Four said,
Four kisses X's forehead and make him sit on his bed.

"Four.. stop that!! You're being too much.." X then pouted after he said.
"Hmm.. I'm not stopping. It's hard to stop anyway.."

Four sat next to X, and lies down on his bed with his hands behind his head.
"X, let me warn you. The more you play hard to get, the more I'll make you embarrassed."

Four sat back up and leaned on X
"Don't let two get to you. He's good at charming." Four held X's hand while leaning on his shoulder.
"But.. if he is, why is he trying to charm me too? Is he also gay?" X asked.
"He's Omnisexual. He likes flirting with girls and boys" Four replied.
Four sits up properly and tackles X to the bed.
"Hmm.. so.. I'll make sure you're.. 'mine' mine." Four threatened.
Four takes off his jacket which has a navy blue t-shirt underneath.

"Uhm.. Four.. you don't have to do that.."
"Everyone I once dated, two steals them in a flash. I'm sorry if I'm too much but I need to."

Four lifts up X's yellow poncho and caresses X's blond short hair. Four smiles but not a small one that he usually shows X, a smile where X can see 2 pairs of absolutely sharp teeth.
"I'm sorry X.. I need to do what I need to do.."
"Four.. what are you going to do with that?!"
"You'll enjoy it X."

Four suddenly grabbed both of X's wrist and pins him down under his weight.
Four leaned down and went under X's chin.
"Now Now.. I promise I'll buy more things for you and spoil you, just don't go with two."

Four licked X's neck and waited for a reaction.

"FOUR?!" X called out and squirmed.

Four looked up at X. "Don't be scared. I'll pay you back I promise. So.. May I have permission?"
Four smiled widely showing his razor sharp teeth.

"Will it be quite fast Four..?"
"Hmm.. not really.. I'll be honest so you'll trust me dear."

X shivered and looked at Four's teeth.
"OK.. fine.. I've seen these a lot and I saw that some people enjoy it.. I'll just test myself so sure.."

Four kissed X's cheek as a thanks you and went to his neck then sucked on it hard. X yelped and Four bit into his neck, but not too much
X cries out and trembles.

Four stopped quickly and looks at X in the eyes.
"Was is too much..?"
X nods, his words were gone.

Four went in again and sucked lightly just enough to leave a mark.
After he is done he licked the spot and looked at X.

X was panting and looked back at Four and smiled weakly
"I'm fine.. it's just.. uhmm.."

Four let go of X's wrists.

What do you prefer guys?
9×7 or. 9×6?

Yeah so the most votes will be the ship I will write.

:>