chapter 22

A week later....

X and Four, step after step went to their school. They avoided eye contact for some reason, as they walk on the pavement and on the sides of the Street, Four reached out to X's hand but hesitated.
'Damn, did I do something wrong to him? Why is he ignoring my presence?'
He thought to himself.

X was just looking at the road and frowning upon his face, not clear to Four as they walk.

"Four." X stuttered and both of them stopped at their tracks.
"Do you need anything X?" Four responded in a tone of concern, He tried to look at X's face but he was faced away.

"I.. forgot to do my math homework.. What do I do..?"
X looked at Four with eyes full of sadness. Four smiled assuringly and patted X's back
"I'll help you don't worry, Let's just go, math is after lunch. We can do it quickly right?"
X smiled and they began to walk again.

...

As they enter the hallways of the school, Four walked behind X protectively and looking at the surroundings.
A few people murmured while looking at them and others looked at them.

"Heya Four! How's Niene?"
Said a girl voice and Four looked behind to see Sam. Four scoffs.
"He's dying from thinking about you. Idiot."

X looked at Four before Sam then X just scoots to Four and hid behind him.

Sam laughs and shakes their head
"Atleast a popular guy likes me. He's been obsessed with my curly hair, are boys like that?"

Four stopped in silence thinking.
"Yeah, I guess hair is one of the properties that heightens up the percentage of your attractiveness. Not only the color but also the form and how noticeable while also how nice it is in the presence of the naked eye." Four replied.

Sam looked up at Four confused.
"I dunno man, you do you I guess."

Sam waved bye to Four and went on.

Four looked at X.
"Let me carry your bag for you."
And before X could answer, Four took his bag and let X walk to the classroom first.

Four slowly followed but then someone pulled his back and Four fell.
Four groaned and looked at who pulled him then scowled.
"What the f*ck?!"
The person ran away and Four just stood up and went in the classroom and gives X's bag to the owner.

"What was that Four..?"
"Nothing X, it's fine."

Short chapter :<
I was going to make a new book but I am too busy. With the only school work but with something else. But I won't abandon this book. No no no.

Anyways, I luv you guys, even tho yall are just 23 <3