chapter 4

The lady turned on the microphone and asked "Four Flynn, please come near the stage"

Four looked at the teacher sourly and walks near the stage. "What do you want." Four asked with boredom and offense.
X looked at Four and furrows his brows because he thought that Four was upset about it.

The master teacher looked at Four and whispers loudly, "Is it alright if you'll be the new kid's protector?". Four looked at X then at the teacher with a pleased face "I mean.. sure." The teacher nodded and Let X and Four together.

*blah blah blah time skip*

They walked the never ending hallways of the school. Turns out that four and X had been assigned to the same classroom since Four is his protector. They walked in the classroom, Four being infront of X and X being just behind him.
They picked their seats and the class was chattering since the teacher wasn't there. X was near the window and Four was just beside him, no one else was near them since they were on the first row. And about Four, he's a pretty smart lad when it comes to math, science and Sports, just like any other person like Four, they were popular.

X looked out the window outside and it made him relaxed. Four was looking at X, he didn't regret saying yes to the teacher when X said he wanted him as his bodyguard. He tugged X and asked
"Hey.. so.. are you a natural blonde..? I just haven't seen any person before with natural blonde hair."
X looked at him and smiled "Oh? Is that so? Well, My mom is a blondie so yes. I was born with blonde hair, what about you? Your hair doesn't even shine in the light. It's very uhm... black and dark.. but overall it's very pretty as it is dark.." X said trying to make it sound nice even tho it sounds like he's sugar-coating it. Four looked at him and noticed that.

Four looks at his golden locks and touched it, He placed his fingers in between his locks and caresses it. Four was quite drawn to how shiny it was, X looked at his hand caressing his hair and laughed a bit. "Do you really like it so much?" X asked sarcastically, "Don't blame me, your hair is nice." Four said.

A teacher walked in and talked and talked. Blah blah blah.

time skip.

RINGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGG

It was recess. Four brought out his snacks and started eating, X looked out the window not eating. Four noticed this and went to ask "Why aren't you eating X?"o
"Oh.. well I don't have lunch.. I don't really want to eat" X replied vaguely
Four took a cheese biscuit and shoved it in his mouth "Well you have to as your protector." Four said with irony.
X chewed on the biscuit happily and moaned in delight. "Where did you get this? It's soooooo good!!" X Exclaimed, Four laughed and looked at X "Don't you know? It's like- very common here in this small town."

X looked at him amazed and Exclaimed "Man.. this is so good.. can you give me more?"
Four grabbed a few and gave it to X, While X got it and ate it one by one, Four looked at him and thought.
'I've never seen anyone take such tiny adorable bites... WAIT WHY AM I THINKING?!' Four shook his head and sighs

Here ya go. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I need to go to a competition and this is all I've got.