2. I MISHED YOU.

Prisha's POV

"I'm home." I said as soon as I entered and just then came my little bundle of joy, " Mummaaa. " He said exaggerating the aa and I replied the same way " Hanjii.. " And I knelt on the floor and he came running into my arms.

" I mished you. " He said trying to pronounce it correctly, but my poor baby still can't pronounce s properly, most of the time it becomes sh.

" I missed my baby too. " And kissed him cheek, at which he presented his other one to me, chuckling at his antics I kissed him there too.
"Was aadi good today? "

" Yes yes. " I got up from the ground with him and started walking towards the couch in the living room.

" Did you eat fruits? "
" Umm. " He started fidgeting with his fingers and I knew he didn't. He eats everything other than fruits. He'll never say no to a vegetable no matter what you ask him to eat but a fruit, he won't eat it no matter how tasty it is.

Mom also arrived and sat, sitting beside her, " Was he good today? " I asked while adjusting him on my lap and gestured for sunita tai to bring the fruits.

" When is he not good? "
" You'll spoil him maa. "
" So what? He has to be spoiled. "
" Maa. " My baby is still playing with my fingers, he loves to draw patterns on my fingers, and to an extent they are his way of communicating with me. The way his hands move on mine gives me a sense of how he is feeling. Like right now my baby is full of energy.

" Alright alright. How was your day? "
" It was okay. Tomorrow someone from the Rajvansh's will be here. I just don't know if it'll all go well. "

" It will. Don't worry. " I don't know how not to worry, our hotels have always been the best in our area. We even expanded to Rajasthan last year. It was a good endeavour but the Rajvansh's were something else. They were one of the families which controlled the economic lifeline of the country. They had business in almost all sectors and in which they didn't they had friends in them. They had an event here in Mumbai, and the management was given to us. It was a big opportunity but it was a big headache too. I've been busy for almost a month, I couldn't even spend some time with my baby. One day I got so late that Aadi started crying when he didn't see me. From then, one thing I did was to reach on time. I can do the work from home, this collaboration can be important as hell but my baby is still more important.

" Prisha here. " Sunita tai said, handing me the fruits she had cut.
" Thank you tai. " Taking the plate from her I balanced aadi with one hand so that he was facing maa and kept the plate on my side. Out of all fruits he tolerated apples the most, so I just picked it up first. " Aadi "
" No... No good. " His nose already scrunched just as I brought the fork up, his heading shaking in a no. If it was something else, I would've conceded but not this. His doctor had said that he should eat them, if not everyday then once in a while. It's already been weeks since he ate some.

" Please bacha. For mumma. " Even though he couldn't speak much, he understood almost everything.
" One. " He said holding up his hand, he doesn't know how to gesture one.
" Two, just two. One for aadi and one for mumma. " He frowned as if considering the proposal and eventually nodded.

" Mumma, aadi. " And smiled. I love his smiles, they are what make coming home worth it. All my tiredness is gone just like that.
And then I started talking to him about his day, even though he couldn't speak much, he managed to give me an idea about his day and in turn I fed him the full plate, this is how my baby is, once engrossed in something he'll forget everything else.

I gave the plate to maa before he could see it, cuz my baby would throw a tantrum thinking someone ate it. According to him, that is for his mumma. Maybe he got tired after talking or just felt sleepy, he fell asleep while talking, still babbling while asleep. I adjusted him so that his head was on my chest and patted him.