12. OUTSIDERS

Hey chèries

I know some of you might think it's getting boring but it's necessary. That's all I would say.

The story isn't going to be cheesy by any sort, there's gonna be drama, lots of it, melodrama too if you ask me. But it'll be worth it.

I can't progress with the story without giving you the glimpses of their past. It affects their future, therefore it's necessary.

That's all I would say.

And yup before you all get confused, I've updated the family trees.. To clarify every relations. Go and check it out.

Remember to vote and comment.
Happy reading ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Pranav gave one last look to her and left the room only to find Kunal standing just outside the door with his head lowered. He ignored the man thinking it must be some employee and left whereas Kunal let his mind wander to the information he unknowingly received.

He had just managed to calm himself when Aditi came, “ Mr. Rajvansh, we didn't know you'd be here. ”

“ It was an impromptu decision. ” He said, his voice calm with no indication of the turmoil inside him. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, he had just come here to discuss some details for the weekend party and managed to hear the snippets of the conversation from the slightly open door. He froze and just like that he heard everything.

“ Is everything okay? “ Aditi asked, clearly nervous about whether something had gone wrong in the venue.

“ Yeah it is. I was just hoping for a tour. ” Kunal replied clearly making up the reason but Aditi bought it and nodded before replying, “ Let me just tell Mrs. Agnih—”

She was interrupted mid speech by a slightly agitated Kunal who wasn't ready to face Prisha yet.
“ No need, I just remembered I have something urgent to do, I'll be taking my leave. ”

“ Ok sure. Would you like me to pass a message? ”
“ No. I was actually hoping you'd not mention my arrival. ”
“ Why? ”
“ It just wouldn't look good on my part to leave without meeting the owner. So if you'd just… ”
“ Sure. ” Aditi agreed, clearly aware of how much Prisha could overthink such a situation and come to the worst possible outcomes.

As he left Aditi pondered for a moment before eventually deciding to tell Prisha and knocked on the door. When no response was received she opened the door slightly and saw Prisha leaning back on her chair, her posture relaxed but her face bore anguish. She sighed before giving up on the thought of informing Prisha of the arrival and left her to herself. She knew better than to burst into her space when she was feeling down.

.

At Agnihotri House.

Mr. And Mrs. Sharma had arrived as early as they could in hopes that they might get a glimpse of their daughter but as if Prisha could read their minds she had left even earlier than them.

It was slightly over 10 when they reached and Pranav had left the house without even meeting Aadi once he learned that Prisha wasn't at home. So only the four parents were at home with the little boy they had come to meet.

Aadi was playing on his dadi's lap when his nana nani ( maternal grandparents ) arrived. He ignored them until he was done with the puzzle in his hand, until twelve minutes after their arrival and only looked up at them once he was finished.