20. SHARE

Hey chèries

I don't know if I should be happy you guys completed the target in four hours or be sad that, you couldn't in more than four days.

But whatever.. I'm already three minutes late than I promised. So here it is. The target is the same as the last one.

Happy reading❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kunal's POV

Shit, holy fuckin' shit.

No don't let it be her, it can't be her.
Who am I kidding? Of course it's her.

" What were you talking about? " She asked as she came in front of me, my gaze etched onto her as I fully took her in. My thoughts before hadn't done her justice, nothing could. No words would suffice it.

Creak, the sound snapped me back and I realised the situation we are in. My idiotic brother had thought that teaching aadi the word chachu was a good idea. I hadn't even taken him seriously, had I known aadi would catch the word so easily I would've taped Kartik's mouth and ducked him in the car.

I hadn't even gotten his mother to call me a friend and this idiot is teaching him how to say chachu? I'm honestly considering that he was sent here to crash my already non existent love life. The one time I fall for a woman, every single person on this planet is hell bent on being an obstacle. The said woman herself being the mightiest of all.

" It's nothing, I was just teaching him how to say my name. " Kartik said and I couldn't even muster the strength to roll my eyes at his stupid excuse.

" Hi, I'm Kartik. " He grinned as he held his hand for a shake and she took it, " Hello, I'm Prisha. "

Well that tells me my place. My brother get Prisha while all I get is Mrs. Agnihotri. I'm beginning to hate that surname.

" I think I heard him say chachu though. " She said, a contemplating look on her face as she tried and failed to make a connection.

" Yeah, well actually it's my nickname. " Kartik said and my gaze snapped to him. He can't be serious?

" Chachu? " She asked incredulously and he shook his head, thank god he is still sane. But I think I thanked god too soon.

" No, chuza. " My brother muttered and I for the third time in this day, had to resist the urge to kill him now.
" Huh? "

" Umm... I was so small when I was born that my parents thought I was like a chick, hence the nickname. " He explained and for a second I wanted to applaud him. I didn't know he could stoop so low, but it doesn't matter as long as it works though.

" Oh, "
" It's not the one they use though. I just thought it'll be easier for him to say but I guess I was wrong. " He justified it and she gave him a smile.

Now I'm jealous, my brother has received more smiles from her in just minutes than what I've earned in days.

" Well, he shouldn't say your name though. You're an elder, she should be addressing you as one. " She said as she turned to me. Or Aadi to be exact.
" Come on bacha. " She called him and I hoped that he'll stay.

Fat chance. My little man was his mother's wingman through and through.

" Did Aadi enjoy today? " She asked as she pecked his nose and his eyes crinkled as he nodded, " Yess. "

" Come then, let's eat. My baby's hungry. " She said and he rubbed his hand over his stomach as if to prove her right, " Hungly. "

" You should come as well. " She said as she picked him up and I nodded at her.