Chapter 2.

Annie🧸

I took a deep breath in exhaution anxiousness and excitement as i stand infront of the school gate that was infront of me.It was my first time being in 6th form and im already a nervous wreck.

Cah wait fi see britney my long time bestfriend.

To way how me nervous fi stand up inna auditorium weh nuff pikney deh mi cah even step foot inna the school yet.Im approximately 20 mins late for the announcements so i didnt bother to buy my breakfast at the gas station its what i would do when i was in 11th grade.

Anyways enough story telling.I briskly walked to the entrance of the gate gripping on my pink polo bear school bag.

_______

Devotion announcements was over and the coordinator lead me to my class which is room 24 .When i set foot through the door with the lady coordinator everyone stop what they were doing to look at me like a the first dem a see me I didnt pay attention to anyone but jus scan the classroom.

In ya look cris ee.

"Goodmornin"i said as i find an emty seat that was in the corner of the classroom.

The coordinator then left the room and then a couple mins later britney walked in ,My bestie throughtout the school year.My eyes widen in shock as happiness spread across my face.

I havent seen her nor text her in months in the holidays and couldnt find a way to contact her because my aunt took my phone.She get tired a me so she send mi back a kingston the next day to live with mommy.Thankgod.

She still think of me as a 12 year old.Britney squeeled in excitement and i ran up to her before we pull each other in a tight hug.

"Mi seh girllll!!!"she start already.

"Sas christ now a monday mawnin britney" i chuckled as we release ourselves.

"Oh gawd u couldnt save wah corner seat fimmie" she pouted while heading towards where i was seated.

"Neva did know seh yah come back"I sat in my chair as she sat on the desk next to my seat.

"Dont think i wont be angry at u" she said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"My aunt took my phone britney all because mi post when mah shake batty pah status and mi neva memba fi block r from it and she go see it"i hissed remembering that night on the last day of grade 11.

Mi not even get fi spend holiday wid me phone.Everyone in the classroom glare at us who was shouting the whole time cyah me them a look pan a affi brit.

Loud like

Furthermore,we talked about what we did on our holidays and how i came back to the worst area in kingston and other stuff.Thats when someone loud mouth erupted in the classroom.

"Zahaire!!"One of the girls shouted.

My gaze shift from britney to the door and brit did the same.An unfamliar male stood by the door Scanning the classroom with his hands in his pocket he was neatly dressed with a sprayground on his back along with a high kickers looking neat as a new pin.

He was also wearing a headboy pin with his name pin below it,How attractive.

He made his way to the back of the classroom next to some boys and when he sat down his friend dabbed him up.He smile showing his dimples and his perfect white teeth.

"Gyal put the sinting inna the bag"Britney interrupted making me remember that i still had her tire dust in a plastic bag and a brush holding againts my black bankrobber.