Chapter 13.

Annie💕

We had our fun time and bought lunch and went to the zoo for last

We had our fun time and bought lunch and went to the zoo for last.Then it was time to go home.I was sitting in the bus as i watch tiktok waiting on britney to enter the bus and it was almost 7:00.

Time late man mommy cah guh cuss mi this time.

Zahaire and jimmy entered the bus and when he entered we exchanged glares .He was looking angry and a cah me..but ofc a me yes.

Sometimes mi wonda why god put him to me,Nah blame god tho a my fault cause mi fell for him.

Britney and cruff entered.

"Gwan mah stay wid annie"she said to cruff.

"Ah "he said and went to the back.

"Look pan ih time weh yah come in a the bus"I said as she sat next to me.

She gave me a contempt smile as she use her long nails to continue to suck her splash with the straw.

"A nuh dat u fi deh worry bout, worry bout zahaire"

"Oh..well him can mek up him face and all that but mi still nah pay him no mind"I pucker my lips as i stare out the window.

Nah fr tho mi wah mi space and plus he seems dangerous and me nuh wah put me and mi madda in a no serious situation.

"Its best if u leff cruff alone to cause the wull a dem nuh safe"I said as i continue to look out the window.

She sigh"Stop complaining they wont do anything bad to us".

"Suh you seh".

Mi know she nuh wah break up wid him,She just wah mi chat to zai because she nuh wah leff cruff.

The bus is gonna drive off now cause everyone is on the bus.

_________

"Pass dah cookin oil deh gimmie"My mommy said pointing the shelf.While standing at the cashing area.

We were at the store picking up some stuff and i didnt go to school today because im on my cycle.Matter of fact mek mi tek up pad dat a the first thing mi shoulda think when mi come in yah.

"Mah guh tek up stayfree"I said to her who was on the phone getting the stuff cashed.

I ran to find the shelf of stayfree,I spotted that it was in the second row so i went to the next row and mission accomplished mi find it.I took up 2
But mi did wah buy panty sheild instead a the next stayfree to cause i dont have any pantysheild.I was still standing here trying to make up my mind when..

I saw zahaire pushing a cart with the same man who helped to pay for my college fees.My jaw dropped and i immediately took off back to where my mom was.

What are they doing here...Mi neva know Mr lewis was his father.

I thought to myself as i dropped the stuffs in my moms cart.
But badluck was on me because they appeared out of nowhere.

"Wahm miss mcfeild"Mr lewis said.

My mom attention from her phone went to him and i turn around to see zai and Mr .lewis.

"Ohh Mr lewis"She smiled.

"Wahm tony-ann its been a while"He said looking at me.

He still had that poker scary cold face that makes chills run down my spin.I gave him a slight smile.

As my mom and him drowned in convo,My eyes shifted to zahaire who was staring into my soul.Mi think him woulda deh up a school.

Yes we never texted after what happen.I look away and open my phone to play some games.

"Oh mi forgot guh tek up the conrflakes and the syrup"Mom remind me while face palming her self.

"Suh wameck uh neva tell me dat when mi go fi the pa--mi mean the sum them"I said sighing realizing their are males here while turning to head way back in the store.

"Mah guh help har"zahaire said to my mom and his voice fade away as i hurriedly walk briskly.

Afta mi nuh wah chat to him.

When i arrived at the back of the store i took up the cornflakes and the oil off the flat freezer but the oil was taken away from my hands and i turn to see zahaire..

Great my heart start pounding hard in my chest because of his presence because we never texted nor call each other after what happen.

"I dont want ur help"I stared at him getting annoyed by his presence nuh really mi jus want get away from him.

"Wameck yah run weh from me"He stared into my eyes and i did the same.I immediately look away and said..

"Its nun of ur business"I was about to walk away but he grab my hands turning me to him.

"Chill nuh and stop gwan suh"

I sigh looking elsewhere not wanting to look at him.

Zahaire:"Did you know my mind has been on u for the whole day"

That made me look at him and he was staring into my soul with them pretty eyes,He did that lil pretty smirk that always gets me.Him mussi feel mi go fall for him charm but mi nah seh nun cause i definetly did.

I smile folding my lips together looking away not wanting to hold a eye contact with him cause if i do it will shift to a kiss and mi nuh wah mek a hot scene inna the people them store.

I pull away from him..

"Leave me alone zai you know what u did and mi nah guh forget"

"Mi know uh nah guh forgive me and mi no use to deh apologize to people but im sorry"His tone changed to soft.

"Im still not satisfied"I murmered and it made him sigh.

"We need fi go back mommy a wait"I walk back to the cashing area briskly leaving him behind.

"Suh wait pah me nuh"I could hear his footsteps running after me but i chuckle and took off,My way of getting him pissed.

To be continued...