Chapter 32.

I whined in annoyance still a bit sleepy because mi tired and me neva get a good sleep this morning.

"Come nuh annie and stop uh foolishness"He hissed giving up and put me to stand.

Zahaire pov

When i put her to stand she rap her hands around my neck puckering her lips for me to kiss her.I chuckled at her cute sleepy figure..

"Bwoii..wah me go do wid uh "I laughed.

"Ok mi for real nah guh sleep"She stand straight brushing her hair with her fingers

I lean down to her kissing her lips,She smiled while i rub my thumb on her cheeks.

"Alright time fi cook sum dinner before it get late"I said remembering that its almost morning.

Its a normal thing for me to cook late a night but a long time me nuh dweet from the last time i came here.

Annie pov

"Suh why uh aguh a cook so late"I raised my eyebrow as i watch him open the door with the house keys .

We entered while he was carrying the two bags,When we entered he turn on the lights showing the whole house

Mi rass in yah nice ee man

I was amazed by the inside colour of the house and the neatly straighten furniture,Outside look better but the inside look 10 times better

"U still havent answered my question"I tell him making him look at me.

"Because its regular for me to cook at this time"He said with a little smile as he makes his way to god knows where.

I followed him until i was brought to the kitchen

"Come help me pack out dem meat kind yah"He said and i do what he tells me to do.

Mins later

Zai took a shower before me and he started cooking  while i was taking a bath,He said he put a pink rag in the bathroom for me to use.Mi turn on the shower and as me turn it on and it touch me back mi jump yf.

"BLOODCLAT!!"i scream in excitement before chuckling."What a wata cold,No sah me cah be suh nasty"I said to myself.

While i was having my fun likkle two mins in the shower mi hear the bathroom door open,We all know a who already.

"Mi hear screaming a wahm"I heard him ask.

"Wata jus cold,coldest wata me eva feel"I tell him and he replied with a chuckle.

"Uh betta get use to it"He said before closing the door.

Couple seconds later i heard the door open again and he said...

"Some clothe deh pan the bed fi uh"

"Ah"I replied.

The door then close and i continue to shower.