Chapter 8.

Annie pov

Zahaire and i seperated he said he was gnna leave the school compound and be bck soon.Britney came to school right after he left.I was literally standing by the school gate waiting for her and then she appear.

Britney:"Mi seh girl chichi bus bruck dung"

I then cackled into laughter.

"So here i was thinking that britney was rich"I shook my head in disbelief.

"Shutup uh mouth"she said searching for god knows what in her bag.

"Bout uh tek chichi bus come on".

"Uh cah keep uh mouth"She said giving me a deadpan look before looking around to see if anyone was listening.

____

Me and brit was sitting in the library she was on her phone while i was digging into the potato salad she baught for me.

"Mi forgot fi tell uh this mornin,Mi see wah post pah tassine ig story bout
Dutty gyal annie theif she man".

I furrowed my eyebrows while chewing on my food.

"Wah?".

Dont tell me seh a because she see me come out a the peace a house weh me and zahaire did inna,Me think she did have man(My ex).

El o el.

"The girl wah beat uh well mek seh run up nuh".

"If i was her mi go look wata and brush out the maggidge dem inna mi front and go siddung pah mi rass "i said with a mouthfull of food.

"If she runup mi fling peace a tump inna she tinkin mouth"britney said laughing and clapping.

"Ello keep dung the noise"The librarian lady interupt.

One ting wid britney enuh when she fight a bull dat enuh cah manage har.

"Me have peace a two bi 4 board puddung behind a miss ester shop mek mi done and guh for it"I said using the spoon to take out the little bit of salad that was left feeling unbothered.

After i have finished eating my salad i wear my pink polo bag and britney did the same and we exited the library.

Mins later/

Zahaire

I jus got back from the warehouse where my uncle said i should meet him.Yes him ketch the man them who did wah find weh the gun dem did bury.

I locked my car using my car keys to signal the locks.I then walk to the gate of the school.

"Uh come bck early mon"The male seci said.

Mi nuh too like dah ball head man yah enuh

And i nodded before saying"Yah mon".

When i entered the school compound i couldnt believe what i was seeing annie,britney tassine and lee.Look like dem aguh war i have to stop this from happening as a headboy.

Annie had a two be 4 in her hand ready to hit tassine with it.When i walk closer britney chuckle before saying.

"A wah do dah gyal yah mon".

Before i could even take another step closer to annie..

"OIII!!"I shouted.

she swung the two bi 4 board in tassine's chest causing her to flattened on the ground.

Mi bomboclat.

Britney was holding onto lee's braid and swung her in the back of Miss thompson's car.I quickly ran up to hold onto annie but she was wild like a angry bull.Some teachers ran up to the rest of them holding them trying to get them to calm down.

" Zahaire let me guh"annie said as she try to wiggle out of my arms.

No one was holding onto tassine she manage to stand up to grab annie but annie fowarded a kick to her stomach causing her to flaten out on the ground again.Annie managed to escape my grip by elbowing me in the jaw by accident and ran up to tassine and slap her across her face.

I quickly grab her and her hands got conjoin with tassine braids and she pull her by using her braids.Mi psy clat annie nah done.

"Annie bill now"I said pinning her on the wall for her to calm down.

The two other secetary was holding onto britney and lee while teachers were holding onto tassine and also backing away the crowd that was surrounding us.

"Uh shoulda bloodclaat dead p*syyhole uh see how long me wah uh touch me "Annie shouted out to tassine and i cover her mouth.

"guh suck uh pah cock dutty gyal"Tassine said.

"Speaking of you who suck 100 cock and get 200 a dem inna uh hole inna 1 day uh nah rest uh front probably open up lakka fi gangaru belly pouch".

"Shutup uh mouth"i said.

_________

Annie pov

Mi neva satisfied yet mi want give har more lick but zahaire was holding onto me.Mi nuh know this girl enuh and she come a talk up inna me face bout man.

Thats when i saw the dean walking up to us.

Kmt.

We were all gathered into the office.The eyes of the dean were fixed on us with his hands interwined together resting them on his desk.

Dean:"Big 6th formers like unuh a fight"

I look behind me to see zahaire leaning on the wall with his arms crossed looking over at me while britney was sitting next to me infront of the dean. lee was standing in the corner with bruises on her face.

Mi nuh know weh tassine deh them probably bring har a hospital.

"Miss mcfeild did u know u can hurt someone with that peace of board matter of fact u did and that person was baught to the hospital"

Kmt so wah dat affi do wid me a she push war and get knock.

Dean:"I'll have to give britney and lee 2 week's suspension"."You now annie when i look at your file this is actually the first time ur fighting and ur record isnt bad so we will see what the principal have to say".

Dean:"So u wont come to skl unless we call your parents"."And for tassin when she is back she will also get a two week's suspension"

I sigh not saying anything.

Atleast mi can rest.