Chapter 24.

Before unuh read please press the ⭐.

"It look nice man" my mom said over the phone and mi glad she like dah one yah.

"Glad uh like it this time"I smiled at the camera.

"Come ih like uh nuh memba bout me when u go ova people yawd"She said putting her bigforehead in the camera.

"Memba mi nuh use credit a the people them internet mah use"I chuckled at the fact.

"Oh"she said.

"Mah guh end the call now when mah come home me go call uh and tell uh"I said to her getting ready to press the end button.

She woulda chat out the wull time if we mek a convo and me nuh have time fi dat.

"Alright mi aguh pray fi uh mek sure uh come a uh yawd to"I nodded and wave to her and blow a kiss before ending the call.

☁️:Time fi taste the people dem food now.

Mins later

I sat in the chair that zai save for me which was next to him.Well it look like a 2 person alone nuh like maniac or whatever she wah name and me mek 3.

Well who knows..

Aunty lewis tell sum funny jokes and not gonna lie she kinda nice,Couple mins later mr lewis came and jesus the man did smell a weed and mrs lewis did affi tell him fi guh bathe.

I had the chicken bone in my hand shelling it down when zai whispered..

"All when uh deh round people uh nyam like dawg"He look at me with disgust and i return the same look and he shook his head.

I then look up to see monica staring at us both,

Da duppy ya...

💭:"How uh so facety"the little voice in my head says.

Monica then asked..

"How long u guys been together?"

Like she did wah sum fi ask too nuff man.

I was about to open my mouth but zai said..

"Does it concern u"He said giving her a look that i cant read.

She gave him a question look before saying"Unuh look wonderful together thats why mi curious fi know"

Hear yah..

"Ahh bwoi"Zayna purposely said while focusing on her chicken skin.

Mrs lewis:"Unuh look wonderful together fi true hopefully mi get a niece or nephew"She smiled looking at us both.

I blushed..

"I dont mind "Zai nudge my arm catching my attention and i look at him to see his handsome smirk.

"Its too early fi dat"Monica interupt wid fi har self.

Mi tired a she existance now man

"Monica yuh nah eat ih food"Zayna said a bit irritated but kept it cool.

I chuckled slightly,This girl is really something .

Mr lewis then came and sat in the seat away from me and zahaire which is next to mrs lewis at the end of the table.Zai stood up and went to the kitchen with his plate and place was silent while i eat my food.

"So tell me more about u miss mcfeild"Mr lewis said out of nowhere and i look up at him staring at him like i didnt know what he jus asked.

He stare at me waiting for an answer..