Chapter 12.

Annie🌸

We were in the upper form bus with some 9 graders because the other buses were packed and this bus wasnt full as yet.We were told that we can go buy something before the bus leaves.

Me and britney found a seat at the back and she wid fi har style dem now block off the back seat and run the pikney dem.Thats when cruff and jimmy stepped up on the bus but i didnt see zahaire.Its not that i care tho.

Britney face lit up and she pat the seat next to her so that cruff can sit and he did.She go abandond me now...

Jimmy sat in the row infront of us and look at me through the hole.

"If yah look fi zahaire him soon come"

"Mi nuh care bout zahaire"I said in irritation resting my elbow on the window.Me feel fi buy some nyam,nuh wah feel hungry the whole ride.

Annie:"Britney mah guh buy sum ova sugas station"

"Ah"She said as she continue to drown in conversation with cruff.

Couple mins later i came back with a meat loaf and a splash in a plastic bag .I stepped in the bus heading back to my seat so i can finally rest my legs because i was standing in a long line and losing my patients.

Thats when me see this big dutty bwoi weh name zahaire inna mi seat
Britney jimmy and cruff erupt into laughter after seeing my face expressions,I fold my lips together holding my words.

Fada god beg uh nuh mek mi bax dung dah bwoi wid me food  today fada god..

Zahaire head was resting on the seat with his arms cross shaking his legs continuously while looking at me with a playful smirk.

"U see me bag deh suh so why uh move it"I asked him.

"And from uh see it move uh nuh find another seat man"I look at him in
Disbelief.

He is so purpose.

"Jus siddung nuh annie and stop the foolishness"Britney said and i gave her the eye.

Its the fact that him know seh mi nah chat to him and him wah come provoke me.I jus hissed my teeth picking up my bag and sat in the third row that was emty.

Couple mins later

We were heading to old harbour and the whole ride was peaceful and quiet and the grade coordinater that was sitting way at the front said...

"We are almost their get your belongings ready"

The blabbering of the grade 9 students got louder in excitment.Nah guh lie mi happy and curious to,I wanna know what kind of adventure this is going to be.

The bus door open and all the grade 9 students rushed out,mi couldnt even pass.Wah them come in yah fah.

When the bus was kinda emty i stepped out the bus waiting for britney to exit.

"A weh brit deh man"I hissed getting impatient as i stood on the outside waiting to finally see her exit the bus but nah zahaire appeared.

I ignored him not wanting to make an eye contact cause if i do him go wah talk to me and me nuh wah talk to him.Britney nuh come out yet and i been here waiting for too long with zahaire staring into my soul.

"Suh uh nah guh seh nun"He finally said.

"Avoid me zahaire"I said with my attention still on the bus.

"So why yah gwan so fah"

I sigh closing my eyes before looking at him.

Annie:"Mi nuh understand u at all, you know u do something and den uh go ask mi why mah gwan suh nuh mus a reason why mi nah talk to you".

He looked at me for a second and i was folding my arms.

"Mi jus did wah let out mi stress"He adjust his eyes to not get blind by hot sun while looking down at me.

Mi know now.

"Suh u let out uh stress by having sex with someone?"i asked with a questioned look feelings a bit of dissatisfication by his answer .

"And worst of all in a school zahaire now thats jus fucked up"I continued.

Zahaire:"Suh wah fi tap ih Afta we nuh deh annie if mah try fi talk to u and u nah show nuh interest it nuh mek no sense then,if uh feel mi go run uh dung dat nah go happen"He hissed not wanting to admit the fact that he was wrong.

A cah believe dis bwoi.

☁️:"And couple days later when him come sweet talk uh dats you getting bamboozled".

Shutup

"Yes we nuh deh yet your angery just cause i was talking to a boy"I retort to the point and me glad cause him affi guh dung today today.

His jaw clenched finally feeling defeated.I just look back and forth into his eyes waiting for his answer but he didnt say anything.

Cruff then stepped down from the bus along with britney.

"We never had a convo the whole day and when mah look fi uh u gawn wid next man as me seh we nuh deh suh rest it deh suh"He said looking serious.

And it breaks my heart to know that he really went to have sex with someone when mi did a get fi like him.Nah blame him stills..
A my fault.

"Fawud"He said to cruff and walk off.

"Soon come look fi uh"cruff said to britney and pat my shoulder before catching up to zahaire.

"A wah happen"Britney asked.

"Its nothing come on cause man a fuckry"I said as i walked to the entrance of the building.

Zahaire is just a self obsorbed person and dont care about other peoples feelings.

__________

Mins later--

I gulped down my water as i watch as students do the rock climbing at the rock climbing area with the teachers and britney's help.

The boy that i was walking with that time when zahaire blahblahblah came up to me and ask..

"Uh nah come do rock climbing"He said catching his breath.

"I did enough u look tired gwan guh rest"I chuckled.

His name was brandon and he seems like a nice person but i dont see him like wah unuh think.Thats when i caught zahaire dark aura eyes peircing into my soul with a clenched jaw.

I was feeling a bit scared and uneased by his death glare it was almost like he was warning me or he wanted to bury me alive.

Why rango nuh tap look pah me kiss me tooth.

Mi nuh want him do nun to brandon so i chuckled nervously at brandon and said..

"Gwan mi soon come"

He nodded and i place my water on the table not wanting to look at zai and hurridly went back to where britney was standing.

Remember fi vote enuh🥺❤