Chapter 17.

"Jesus christ its my choice to choose if i want to date him or not"

She then side eye me and smirk before asking..

"Mi mek pasta wid rice and bake chicken uh want some"

"Ofc me want some"I small smile crept up on my lips when mi hear bout food.

"Alr gwan back guh talk to him and nuh do nun and not in my house not inna fi him and nowhere "She said going down the stairs.

I sigh..

She need fi gah wah aslyum.

I went back in my room closin the door to see zai smirking at me.

"Wah mek yah smile"I asked looking at him weirdly.

"Because a how uh mada a push we"

"A nuh dat " i hissed walkin over to the bed.

"Suh why yah gwan so fah anuh my fault enuh"He said putting up his hands and backin away.

"Kinda ur fault"

He then hissed.

Tonight was nice cause we ramp and watch disney also eat my mother's delicious food and we nuh do nun nasty cause he understood that im on my cycle.I wouldnt let him even if im on it or not..ig.

After everything he went home with his uncle.

Next day

I bid my mother goodbye and exited the house to look a taxi but sadly wah traffic down the road and it look like a the accident cause it.

I stood at the bus stop that was down the road.Being bored I went on whatsapp finding something to do by watching people status.Thats when a dark blue axio with dark windows pull up next to me.

I was about to took off cause mi cah badda fi get kidnap.The window went down revealing a male,I couldnt see his full body because he was sitting in the car.

"Muma uh nah gah school"He asked.

And i decline by saying"No man mi good thanx"I said putting my attention back to my phone.

"It nuh look suh"

I ignored cause it look like him deaf or something.

"If uh stand up yah suh and nah look drive uh feel uh go get taxi, plus wah accident happen down the road"He remarked remembering me.

A jus because me wah gah school mek me go drive inna him car enuh,A jus hope zahaire nuh see me deh come out a dis.

"Fine and a jus because mi wah gah school suh nuh badda quarrel wid me and then yuh guh seh a you drive me a school"I noted while entering his car.

"Why would i do that.."I raised his eyebrow as he start the engine and drive through a short cut.

Mins later

I was focusing on the outside of the window when he broke the silence

"Suh wah uh name".

"Annie.."

Mi neva did wah mek a convo wid him and me nuh want him catch no rass feelings cause a suh man tan enuh,Mi jus did wah gah school and if zai see me a come out a him car me dead.

"Damian"i could feel him smiling in the corner of my eye and looking over at me but i pay him no attention.

Look like him a wah college student cause him a wear wah college uniform from another school

"When mi see u mi seh,what a girl pretty"He said which made me smile at the compliment.

Jesus a wah do me today.

"Even uh smile pretty to rass"He chuckled.

"Thanx"I look over at him giving him a tight smile and realise he was really handsome.

But nuh betta dan zahaire.

"Anyways me reach mi destination"I said as he stopped next to my school gate.

Damian:"Mi know the school man"

I said goodbye to him and exit the car putting my phone in my bag.I look up to see britney coming from one of the vendors,when she come tan up infront a me she then look at me head to toe before laughing.

"Uh dead"I raise and eyebrow and she pointed to the school yard.

When i look i saw zahaire eyes peircing into my soul like him ready fi kill me.

Me dead now fi true..hopefully not.