Chapter 10.

"Dont panick,I wont hurt u annie"He chuckled.

He think this is a joke, that thing can kill anyone.

"It nuh funny,why are u carrying a gun with you" I said backing up on the bed.

"Mi bring it just in case if any fucka try fi fuck around wid me,I have to keep myself safe..and you"He said as he got closer to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then that means..u kill innocent people"

He gave me a look of contempt before saying..

Zahaire:"Why uh nuh listen and learn,How u learn a school".

I then glare at him,I was jus curious cause if he kills innocent people im afraid i wont hang about with him nor link with him anymore.

"This is what i wanted to show and tell u after school but didnt really get the chance because of what happen with u today"He said.

I sigh not wanting to talk about it.

"Come out a me house mi wah mi personal space now"I tell him.

"Suh uh cah mek mi stay wid uh"He entreat.

"No your oder is a disturbance"I jokingly said before laughing.

He death glared me and my laughing fades,I then cleared my throat.

"Time to go please evacuate from here"I said while pushing him to the window.

"Suh yah deal wid me ah everything good"He nodded."Kiss me first ?"

Here he goes again with his foolishness.I still wont forget that he bought a gun to my room and not saying anything.

I sigh"Zahaire i-- please leave before my mom starts banging on my door"

"Mi nah leave until mi get wah mi want"he said in order to recieve a kiss from me.

Kmt if him feel saying that will get mi into kissing him him mek a sad mistake..I guess

"Zahaire uh in here too long now"I said throwing my hands in the air in irritation but he ignored me by continuously humming.

Mi give up.

I then tipped on my toes toes to reach his height then kiss him on the lips.As usual he went further by sucking on my tongue,He then smack my bottom causing me to yelp.

I pull away from him immediately

"Dont do dat your not my boyfriend"i look away.

"I can be and when mi become uh man,Your not gonna be able to resist me"He gave me a final peck on the lips and left through the window.

I sigh.

This boy is always distracting me with his charm.I watched as he enter his car and drove away.

My mom start banging on my door and i panicked and run to my bed covering myself with my blanket closing my eyes.

"Annie u gone sleep!!".

I remain quiet so that she can notice that im sleeping.

Next day

The excitement and chattering on the agriculture farm got louder when the principal announce that the sudents will be going on a feild trip.I pulled out the lettuce from its root and fall on the ground.

Mi think a time fi get some fi drink now.

I was wearing a suit that protects my body from getting dirty.The suit that the grabage collecters would wear.

The suit that the grabage collecters would wear

I went to the canteen and bought a water.Britney emptied her bottle in no time to way how she tired.

"Mi tired a deh dig out cabbage now miss cah mek we do sum else"She complained.

Zahaire was walking towards us in his suit.His marina was showing fully and the suit arms was tied around his waist.It fits his body perfectly,Mah blush now.

He took the water bottle from me and drinks it.I stare at him in disbelief

☁️:Him brite

Annie:"But uh out of order ee"

He gulp it down and finish it before closing the bottle.He then looked at me.

"Yah come pan the trip"he asked.

Annie:" dont know i have to find out from my mom"

"I heard that its a adventure trip"Britney said"And uh affi come"She pout.

"We just aguh accompany students"I remind her.

"Yah come fi true or else mah come fi uh and confront uh mada"Zahaire said.

"Nuh do dat"I said shaking my head.