Chapter 19.

I get what he is saying hopefully him nuh dash me weh..

"Mi go pick uh up tonight"He said smilin and showing his pretty white teeth and dimples.

"And guh where"I look at him with raise eyebrows.

"Soon find out"He smirked and i side eye him.

Its not what i think it is cause mi nuh ready fi do that.

"A joke mah mek a some else,mi nah guh dweet wid u if uh nuh ready yet
Nuh wah mek uh feel uncomfortable"He bring his face close to my neck and kisses it.

Not gonna lie mi nuh ready fi dweet but i would love to try it with him.

"Come mek mi finish squeeze the bump them off a uh face"I slap his arm
For him to stop kissing my neck.

I look over at britney and cruff for the second time who was having the best time of their life.

"No mi wah uh satisfy me "He joked leaning back on his chair with his hands placed on my legs.

"Zai..mi not even know how fi ride.."I finished the last words lowly looking down and playing with my fingers.

"Mi can teach uh ,uh nuh affi worry"He took my hands in his with a serious change of low tone.

"Mi nuh trust uh"I pouted while looking away.

"Uh nuh wah mi prove seh mi go mek it official"He hold my chin for me to look at him.

I sigh lowly before nodding..

Mi a get fi feel safe wid him,him jus nice funny and cute but rude and vulgure sometimes.

The bell rang and it was time to go home.I stood up and went for my bag and went to zahaire who was stretching at the door way.Britney ran and hug me before kissing my cheek.

"Tommorrow me a mek sure seh we go home together"She pouted which made me chuckle.mi tell

A true long time we nuh look drive together and buy food over gas station sake a zahaire who wah buy rich food give people.

"Alr lata i love you"She said running to cruff who was walking away after talking to zahaire.

"A gweh uh wah gweh leff me"She slapped his arm and it made me laugh.

Them cute ee.

"Oii"Zahaire said and i look at him immediately .

"A me uh fi deh look pan not dem"He pointed to hiself with a look of contempt.

I glare at him before pulling his collar and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Mi tell uh seh uh fi stop kiss me pah mi cheek and uh nah--"

Before he could finish i kissed him on the lips,It made him smile and i return it.

"Time fi we go home gimmie uh bag"He took my bag from my back and put it infront of him by wearing it.

________

He came out from the store opening the car door and entered with a bag in his hands,He handed it to me and i look inside to see shrimp patty and box drinks.

Zahaire pov

"Yayy"She smiled like a baby taking the patty from the bag

It made me amile and admire her beauty,makes me want to hug her and keep her safe.I start the engine and drove through a small lane where they sell jerk chicken,I saw the small shop and stop by.

"Every minute uh tap tap mi wah go home"Annie said miserably glaring at me biting on her patty.

I put one finger on my lips a sign for her to "shh",she raise an eyebrow and i smirked exiting the car.I entered the shop and saw..

"Zai uh come back wah uh want order"She said with a flirteous smile.

For your information mi did f*ck har out a nowhere cause mi did want to, long before me and annie start link up and talk but ee gyal look done out now.

"Nuh too feel fi badda buy nun from dah gyal yah enuh"I mumbled to myself.

I hissed turning around to exit

"Weh yah guh uh nuh wah jerk chicken"She shouted from behind and i turn to look at her in disgust.

She then winked at me which made me hissed..

"Mi nuh come yah fi fuck uh my girl so if a dat uh deh pree it nah guh happen"I exited the shop and enter my car.

The big whole gyal come out a the shop and mek annie see har..

"Uh nah badda want it zai"She said standing at the step

I hissed and drove off.

"A who dat"annie asked.

"Just some bottom road gyal"

"Look like she wig wah do over"Annie chuckled and it made me chuckled along.

"Nyam uh patty"

Annie pov

We stopped at a beach side and i look at him with confusion

"Wah we a do yah suh"I asked.

"Uh wah find out"He smirked and i clear my throat looking away.

"A road side we deh pan zai"

Its kinda weird tho..

I heard him sigh,He then took my arm and pull me over on his lap

"It doesnt matter your with me safe and sound"his hands went on my thighs slowly going up further under my skirt.

I didnt hesitate to kiss him this time by wrapping my arms around his neck.

He holds my waist pulling me closer,i then felt something hard underneath my skirt.

Rawtid...

I pull away looking at him with my mouth formed in a 'O'

"Whats this"I said poking the front of his pants.

"What do u think"He said as he leaned back in the seat.

His grip tightens on my waste as he guide me to grind on his lap slowly,my cheeks were flushing red.

He eased me down from his buldge unbuckling his belt,He took it out and oh my god i covered my face.He held both of my hands removing them from my face.

"If uh fraid a it then how uh go tek it hmm?"

I bite my lips in nervousness as we made an eye contact.His hands then went under my skirt hooking my panty and shift it to the side to get a full space to enter me.

Woii this a get hot🙈🙈 unuh memba fi vote and nuh jus read alone..