Chapter 11.

Zahaire was being a pain in the ass,At first we were enemies and now him stick to me like glue.Everywhere i go he is trailing me.

There was this one time today i was helping a grade 11 boy with some books for grade 9M and then zahaire popped up out of nowhere and interrupt our conversation.

I was getting to be at peace without his presence but he decide to ruin my day like how it start off bad already.Sometimes mi wah space,Unuh get me.

Mah try fi avoid relationship.

Im now here drinking my cup soup at the lunch table and he is sitting next to me staring at me with his head rest on his palm.It was weird and akward and he is handsome ontop of it but,I cant look at him right now Im greeved.

"Annie?"He nudged my arm causing me to finally look at him frowning in annoyance.

Annie:"Nuh greeve me spirit"

"Wah me do uh now"He fold his arms as he lean back in his chair.

"U nuh know wah uh do"I asked looking at him as i suck the noodles in my mouth.

He looked at me before shaking his head and chuckle before saying..

"Ah mi nah badda uh again"

He stood up and sliding his hands in his pocket kicking the chair before walking off in what seems like to be angerness.

"Whats up with him,I should be the one to be vexed not him"I jus watched as he disappear in the hallway and when he did i finished my cupsoup.

Zahaire pov

The fact that she was laughing up with another guy irritates me.We never had a good convo today only in agriculture class.Probably angry cause mi ruin them conversation.

Nah run dung no ooman afta mi anuh gyal clown.I walked down the hallways in my thoughts when i bump into someone.I look down to see a brownin a grade 11 student.

"Wahm zahaire"She smile at me in flirtiness.

It was haily one a the girl dem weh mi did fuck .She nuh
Tired a fuck,Mi just know a dat she want and mi nuh inna the mood right now.

I sigh raising my head in the air before looking back at her.

"That night..i want it to happen again"She said as she came closer to me.

Nah lie she shape good and skin clean but still no different from annie,But a little f*ck wont hurt..

Annie 🌸

Britney didnt come to school today and i already missed her.She had the flu hopefully she get better.I did so many tiresome things today like helping teachers with books and other stuff and walking around with some classmates on the corrider.

After washing my hands for no reason i was almost at the janniters closet when haily walked out she said hi and i said hi ,I know her yes we use to go to primary school together and use to be best buddies but things changed.

I then saw zahaire exiting the janniters closet fixing his belt.I froze in my spot looking at him.My heart start pounding in my chest cause why is haily exiting the janniters room and he exited with his pants looking a bit untidy.

What where they doing,Only gods knows.I started liking him a bit more but i never knew....Just wow my thoughts are speechless.He never noticed i was looking at him until now.I blinked twice when we made an eye contact and he stared at me blankly before sliding his hands in his pocket.

I quickly turn around and walk away quickly.

I felt like i was being played with...He was angry so he decide to have sex with someone... just wow,And mi did a get fi like him enuh,Cah believe mi trust wah him seh