Chapter 23.

Zahaire🎭

After doing some unfinished business with my uncle yk what i mean,Annie texted me telling me her hair was done and she had a headache.

I was with jimmy cruff and some other utes by a bar chilling.We were talking when a brown girl came to me out of nowhere.

"Zahaire a long time me nuh see uh wahm"She said giving me the smile that a girl would do when they want something.

I hissed in annoyance,I then heard jimmy clearing his throat.I ignored the girl existence lighting my weed again,She then got fed up of me ignoring her and left.

"Top gyalisssss"Jimmy grinned at me but i ignored it looking elsewhere.

Mi inna wah healthy relationship nuh have time fi dem things deh.

"A joke ting britney deh pan enuh yow"Cruff hissed putting his phone in his pocket.

I removed the weed from my mouth blowing the smoke from my nose along with my mouth.I chuckled at his annoyed expression putting the weed in a peace of plate next to the bar counter i was leaning on.

He caught me looking at him and said..

"Bredda stop look pan me to"He said hiding his smile and shake his head.

"Ih dawg a blush "jimmy laughed out before taking a sip from his liqour.

He look at cruff who was glaring at him from the side..

"A wah a the truth"Jimmy shrugged.

"Me tell uh seh yah batty man enuh"He pointed to him.

I laughed.

Dem man yah funny uh f*ck,Mek mi go pick up my pretty girlfriend yah.

"Mah shub out yah now"I said getting my keys from my pocket easing up from the counter.

"Ahh memba bout ih sum enuh"Jimmy shouted from behind and i raised my hand in the air signaling a thumbsup.

Annie🧸

Me and britney was standing outside the salon waiting for zahaire where the loud music was playing while people wiggle their bodies side to side.

"But dem people yah nuh have no pride them nuh have pikney fi go tek care a"Britney shook her head in disbelief while folding her arms.

"Stop mind people business and watch fi uh"I said to her who was looking at those wild people.

"Anyways"She turn to me running her hand through my hair while smiling."Mi jus love uh hair cah wait fi do mine tomorrow".

"In a bob dont?uh finally find a proper hairstyle"

She always a wear them common out braids deh she finally do one weh can serve har fi the christmas.

"Yeh but wid style"She smiled."Jus know seh shawn aguh love it"She smiled to herself playing with her fingers.

Hear yah

"A which other man u have now"I said suprised.

"A cruff idiat uh feel mah whore man"She glare at me looking at me from head to toe playfully.

"Oh cause mi a seh since when uh find another maaaan"I said ending my sentence with a long 'a' checking to see a glimps of zahaire's 'RAV' black van.

Thats when i saw him speeding down the road.

☁️:Him aguh live long,wameck him a come dung the road suh

"Him betta know how fi tap cause mi nah dead tonight"Britney said with her attention fixed on his van comin down the road.