Chapter 6.

Annie🌸

He looked up at me and i quickly pull away from him realising what was really happening

Mi cah believe,This is not me at all.

I cleared my throat"Britney a look fimmie ".I hurridly exit the room and when i exited i froze when i saw tassine (worldswhore) walking towards me.

We made an eye contact and she look me up and down while standing in her place.I rolled my eyes at her and walk right pass her.I look back to see her entering the peace a house.weird.

"Girl a weh uh did deh mi did a look fi uh and cah find yuh"Britney said coming out of nowhere.

"Mi did a look fi the bathroom"

She look at me and grinned.

"Uh lie enuh,Uh think mi nuh see uh"She nudged my arm."Spill everything".

I hissed my teeth at her.

"Uh too nuff a dat wid uh come on"I combined our arms and we walk towards where the crowd was.Mi nuh feel fi stay here much longer.I look at my phone and saw that it was 10:34.

"A time fi we look drive"I said and britney turn to me and look at me up and down while drinking her bear. she then hissed her teeth.

"Come nuh brit mi affi go home 12:30 plus them yah time yah nuh fi catch me pah road".

"U couldnt stay until 10:40 we not even get fi enjoy the party"she said and i look at her contemptly before walking away.

"Alright alright wait pah me"She said catching up to me.

Me and britney was on the side walk looking for taxi and all now we cah get none.We did couple tiktoks and snaps and i told her to send me them when we get home.While she was showing me something i saw zahaire cruff and jimmy if a suh him name a walk towards us.

He walked towards me and stopped infront of me.

"Why uh keep on a disappear from mi sight"I shrugged before stepping away to look for a taxi.He then pull me causing me to stand close to him.

"come mek mi bring uh home"He said and i look at britney to see her waiting for my answer.Mi jus know seh she wah mi seh yes suh she can gweh wid cruff.

"Alright fine"I sigh.

The only reason why im going with him is because mi cah get no drive.Even tho what happened earlier still did inna mi head.

"But a because mi cah get no taxi"i said not wanting him to think anything.

"Mi know uh wah come man"he said as we go towards his car and i followed behind.

"Hurry up nuh mi have places fi go"He said opening the door for me.

"Mi neva tell uh fi offer me no drive enuh"I roll my eyes at him walking towards the car.