Chapter 21.

"Tek uh time wid har"his uncle said pointing to me while looking at zahaire."She is a nice young lady"He then smiled showing that one shiny golden teeth before sipping on his rum.

"Uh nuh affi tell me dat pops"zai said.

"Hopefully she go betta dan that one idiat weh u did cyah come yah"His little sister zayna said puckering her lips as she focuse on her iphone 12.

"Mah get fed up a uh now shutup"Zai hissed.

☁️:My girl have iphone 12 while me deh yah wid a peace a 8+ :(.

☁️:Him better nuh cheat pan me now enuh cause mi get attached easily ,
Affi guh ask him bout dat later.

The maid came from the kitchen with a some juices on a tray and hand us all a cup,Thats when we heard a knock on the door.Zayna got up to open the door.

"Look a who first"Mrs.lewis said sipping on her juice.

"Bredda!!.."Zayna shouted from the hallway.

"A wahm!"Mr lewis asked with furrowed eyebrows looking at the direction she was shouting from.

I was sipping on my drink when a beautiful girl walk in the living room.
I almost spat out my everything bcz oh em g.Zayna came into the living room with a annoyed expression and went up the stairs.

"Goodevening"She smiled.

"Long time mi nuh see uh monica"Mr lewis smiled at her.

Look like them excited fi see har but zahaire looked upset when i look at him.Zahaire hissed his teeth looking upset as she came to sit in between us.

☁️:Im like what is going on...

"Zahaire..uh nuh miss me"She said taking his hand in her hold.

That made me a bit sad because what if they had something..

Zahaire yanked her hand away standing up and came to me leading me out the door.

"Zai a wah"I asked being concerned but he didnt say anything but signal his black crown using his keys.

///

I didnt enter my house yet because i was trying to get zahaire to tell me why he upset.He sigh running his hands through his locks before saying..

"She a me ex"He look at me.

I just replied with a.."oh".

Zaihaire:"She left without letting me know where she is going so she jus decide fi pop up out a nowhere and dat was months ago"

"Gwan in now"He smiled not wanting me to see his upset face.

"Alright.."I pouted leaning over to hug him.

"Kiss me"

I kissed him and we both said bye and he watched to see me enter my home safetly.When i entered mom came from the living room.

"Mi think uh neva did aguh come back come help me inna the kitchen"
She said heading back to the kitchen.

Thankyuh lawd she cook cause me feel fi some hot gravy chicken inna me mouth.

I took off my slippers heading to the kitchen.

Mins later

This is one of the first time my mother sits and have a conversation with me which is about zahaire,I was getting annoyed because she wont stop pesturing me about him.

"Mommy yes we are together me nuh wah have nomore a dis yah conversation yah"i said placing the dish i ate from in the plate drainer after washing it.

"Jus mek sure unuh nah do nothing bad"mommy said.