Chapter 31.

"Change the topic"He said looking elsewhere but me.

"Alright"I said.

Nuh wah drown inna the topic and mek him get irritated.

Mins later we cuddle and watch netflix until it was time for him to leave.

"Yah come a me yawd tonight and yah get dress from there for the party tomorrow"He said out of the blue.

I furrowed my eyesbrows at him as i stood up watching him wear his slipper.

"Why mi fi come a your house all of a sudden why cant i jus change here??"I pouted.

He sigh "Jus shh and wear wah tights"He said as he look me up and down.

Yeh mi definetly need fi wear tights cause a shorts me inna and we go pah road suh...

I hissed as i went to my closet.

"Mi neva bring smaddy a me personal house yet,A you a the first ooman mi go bring di deh"I heard him say and i smile to myself.

That mean seh he loves me that much

I smiled at the thought but he interrupted by saying.."Hurry up nuh likkle girl"I turn to look at him with an attitude "up and down look"but i recieved a death glare,I cleared my throat as i finally found the black tights and grey hoodie.

"Uh nuh affi bring no clothe mi will buy some fi uh so me nuh know weh u deh pack things fah"He tells me.

"Uh see me deh pack mi not even did memba seh mi fi pack clothe until u seh dat"I said with pouty lips.

I went to the bathroom quickly wearing the tights and put on my hoodie.When i got out i saw him sitting on my bed edge distracting his self in his phone.

I cleared my throat as i stood there looking elsehwere jus to get his attention.

"U look nice,Mi jus love how the tights sidung pah uh waist"When he said that i look at him to see him smirking.

I jus roll my eyes playfully and chuckle "Nuh u did a rush me fi hurry up"I remind him.

He shook his head and laugh getting his keys from his pocket heading out my room as i follow behind picking up my phone and what i should bring.

Mins later/
We were already in his car heaidng to god knows where.Thw car was silent until he said..

"Tell me wah uh want fi eat before we stop off a the clothe store cause it will be a long drive and a straight inna mobay mah guh which is bay west"He tells me.

"Suh why we affi guh so far we cah jus stop off a uh aunty"I sat up straight looking at him with a disbelief expression.

His eyes shifted to me then back to the road but it was a glar.I can tell that he is tired of me complaining about things but me cah leff kingston guh suh far.

"Is like uh sick inna uh head or sum,Mi tell uh a ting already and uh still a tell me fi guh deh so"He hissed.

Oh mi forget seh him nuh really deal wid him aunty and uncle

"Oh sorry"I said lowly leaning back in the seat.

"Wah black bag round deh suh tek it up and gimmie"He pointed to the backseat and i did what i was told to do.

I hand him the bag and went back to focusing on the night view outside.I heard the bag noises and me feel like fi be a nuffeesha,In the corner of my eye i saw him take out something from the bag before handing it to me.

I look at him then back to the small white box.

"Wah dis"I asked in curiousity.

"Jus tek the sum nuh"He said impatiently shoving it towards me while focusing on the road.

I scoff before taking it from his hand "uh nuh affi deh gwan suh enuh"I tell him.

The car then stopped at a big building and i look outside amazed by how beautiful the building looks.I look at zahaire to see him already looking at me.

"Open the sum"He instructed me to open it and i did slowly.

It was a pandora ring and it looks nice,I always wanted one cause mi kinda did a save for it neva did know me woulda get one mi dream come true.

I smile in shocked and amazementbefore saying "Thankyou"While still looking down with a broad smile of happyness on my face.

"U like it"He asked.

"Ofcourse i do,I always wanted one but never knew i would get it out of the blue"I said before looking at him who was smiling at me.

Feeling for a hug i leaned over and hug him tightly.

"Glad uh like it"He kissed my forehead.

"Alright we affi guh inna the store now before it lock cause a soon 11:00"He tells me.

Hours passed and we are on the road again on our way to his house,He stopped about a million times and it did a mek mi impatient mi did tired and sleepy man we gah clothe store then this place called progressive and we buy chips and food fi cook.

"Hurry up and reach"I hissed with my eyes still closed.

He didnt say anything but i felt the car turning slowly before coming to a stop.I heard the car door open on his side and with half of my eyes open i saw him coming to my side.

I felt the door opening and i almost fall out because of my position with my head leaning on the window.Zahaire caught me in no time and i felt him picking be up in bridal style.

"Uh go affi get up and help me inna the kitchen suh nuh badda sleep"I heard him say.

Press the star⭐button fi me nuh💖💖