Chapter 1: Training

——————————🐍——————————

"Okay y'all. Let's review what we learned." Miss Minutes said.

Loki was sitting in a desk in a small cubicle in the office of the TVA. He was changed out of his jumpsuit and was now in a gray collared button up shirt, brown pants and brown shoes.

He was supposed to be watching videos and learning about how the TVA works, but instead he had his feet propped up on the desk and was looking at a jet ski magazine that Mobius had on his desk.

"What happens when a nexus event branches last red line?" Miss Minutes asked.

"Very bad things." Loki replied in a bored tone.

Miss Minutes stood on a book on Mobius' desk, and frowned. "Come on, Loki. What is it?"

Loki sighed. "It's when the TVA can no longer reset a nexus event. Okay? Boring."

"Right. And that would lead to the destruction of the timeline and the collapse of reality as we know it."

Loki removed the magazine from his face. "Can you hear me? Are you a recording? Or are you alive?"

"Uh, sorta both." Miss Minutes told him.

Loki removed his feet from the desk and rolled up the magazine and tried to hit her with it.

"Oh! Watch it! Where's your manners?" Miss Minutes scolded.

Loki tried to hit her again.

"Hey! Quit it! That is not nice."

Loki raised his arm again, but someone caught his wrist. He looked up to see (Y/n) staring down at him.

Miss Minutes took the opportunity to teleport into Mobius' computer and glare at Loki. "Jerk."

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

He looked up at her innocently and shrugged. "Nothing, love."

She narrowed her eyes at him and released his wrist. "I can see that. And don't call me 'love.'"

Loki swiveled in the chair to face her more and smirked. "And to what do I owe this lovely visit? Just wanted to see me?"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Mobius asked me to check up on you. Wanted to make sure you were doing what you were supposed to be doing, which your not."

"I am." Loki argued.

"Your reading magazines and antagonizing Miss Minutes. That's not what you were supposed to be doing." She pointed out.

Loki opened his mouth to argue, but at that moment Mobius came up to them. "Training going well?" He asked.

"It's going terrible." (Y/n) answered.

"Terrible-ly well! Is what she meant." Loki corrected.

"No it isn't."

"Sure it is."

(Y/n) hit him on the shoulder and he flinched.