Chapter 2: Back Where They Started

——————————🐍——————————

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA : 1962

In a small jail cell, a man named Frank slipped out from underneath his bed. He quietly slipped over to the wall and removed a piece of the wall to reveal a tunnel that had been dug out. Inside the tunnel, were two other cell mates that were joining Frank in his escape plan.

The three convicts slunk between the walls of the prison, grabbing oars and a makeshift boat. They stopped by a ladder and climbed up. Frank removed the grate at the top of the ladder and climbed into the roof of the prison.

...

Frank and his two friends dragged their makeshift boat to the sands of the small island that the prison was on.

"Hurry up. If they catch us, they're gonna gut us like fish." Frank commented.

Just then, Loki and (Y/n) appeared on the beach by them. Loki saw Frank and immediately started rushing towards him.

"Casey! Thank god you're here." He exclaimed.

The two prisoners and Casey, whose real name was Frank, all jumped and backed away from Loki.

"Is everyone else here?" Loki asked him.

Frank furrowed his brows. "Who are you?"

Loki's eyes widened. "Not again. Casey, please. Tell me you know who I am."

"The guy with the boat? You're not supposed to be here." Frank whispered.

"Is that the boat guy?" One of the other prisoners asked.

"A boat? I don't know anything about a boat." Loki said.

"How did you get here?"

"How did I get where?"

"Alcatraz." Frank hissed.

"Alcatraz?" (Y/n) repeated, coming up by Loki.

The three prisoners all paused, seeing (Y/n) standing there.

Frank rose his brows and smiled. "Well, hello. You can definitely come with us." He stated flirtatiously.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. "Uh...what?"

Loki stepped forward. "Now hang on just a minute—!" He went to wrap a protective arm around (Y/n) but that caused them to Time-Slip once again.

...

NEW YORK, NEW YORK : 2012

In a hospital a woman with dark skin and short black hair named Dr. Verity Willis was treating a young girl who had just broken her arm.

"Okay, so we got a good cast on her for you. It's gonna help you heal, but you'll have to wear it for six weeks. Okay?" She told the girl.

She nodded.

"Does it still hurt?"

The girl shook her head.