Chapter 1

Loud thunder rang out over the rooftops of Tokyo as the clouds grew darker and the rain increased. The rainy season had begun, which was not too bad for many people. Many people liked the rain, just like a little blonde girl who had sat down under a tree and was crying to herself. And why? Her classmates laughed at her because she was different from her brothers.

Admittedly, no one knew her brothers personally, who were considered popular in middle school. Actually, the girl was also one of the popular students, but she was always taken advantage of when it came to having contact with her brothers.

She had often tried to make real friends. But they only talked to her to get information. For this reason, the girl had stopped making an effort and had never told anyone her surname.

Soon the blonde-haired girl would be going to middle school like her brothers. The Yako middle school which was quite highly regarded. Sometimes she had hoped to be the same age as her brothers. However, she had the misfortune of being born a year later. As a result, she was able to do less and less with them, although they always made an effort to talk to her.

The slightly cool rain pattered down on her from the treetops. Her blonde hair hung flat down her head and stuck to her face. She didn't want to be at that elementary school anymore. She hated being there and meeting her classmates.

"Hanabi! There you are!" a familiar voice called out, causing the girl to look up. "What are you doing, you're catching a cold." The other person spoke a little more calmly and put a dry jacket over her shoulders, while the former held the umbrella over everyone.

"Sorry..." Hanabi said and was already embraced. "What happened to make you cry like that?" her brother asked, causing Hanabi to start crying again. She told her brothers what had happened, how she had only ever been used so that her students could get information. She spoke her heart out, which allowed her to calm down a little.

"I'll finish them off!" came from her other brother. "Stop it, Atsumu! You'll only make it worse." said the boy who was holding Hanabi in his arms. "How can you stay so calm?! You're destroying our sister!" scolded Atsumu, who had always been the louder of the two.

"I know, but if we beat her up, the students will have even more reasons to beat her up. Besides, she'll be coming to our school soon. Maybe things will change a bit." The boy spoke calmly and looked at Hanabi. "You're going to Yako Middle School, aren't you?" he asked immediately, causing Hanabi to look up.

The same school as her brothers? Could it go well? "Right, then we can protect you there if something should happen." Atsumu grinned and crouched down next to his brother. "Osamu and I will always protect you."

Hanabi began to smile as her tears were sealed. Although the twins were popular, they always remained loyal to her. Knowing that her brothers supported her pleased her, which was why she simply nodded and decided to go to Yako Middle School as well.