Chapter 7

"W..What..?" the person concerned asked and heard the red-haired man laugh. "She said you were bad." , he said and then sang.

"Actually, you were bad too." , said Hanabi and gave the ball to the boy who came running towards her. "Huh?!" said Tendou, who ran towards her angrily. "You got it right."

Actually, Hanabi wasn't that arrogant. However, Atsumu had easily rubbed off on her when it came to volleyball and perfection. "Say that again." "Tendou, calm down." said the boy next to him and smiled.

"Sorry for his behavior. I'm Kai, also known as one of the best liberos," he said straight away. "Never heard of you." Hanabi immediately said, which immediately made him sad.

"I don't like your behavior." said Tendou, looking into her green eyes. "Fine, I don't like volleyball anyway." , Hanabi replied immediately afterwards. "Huh? You don't like volleyball but you know that Semi and Tendou shot badly?" Kai asked, a little curious.

"My brothers ruined it for me. Actually, I only know my way around thanks to them." , Hanabi confessed and softened a little. "Does she have mood swings or what?" Tendou asked quietly and looked at Wakatoshi, who was watching the girl.

"What are you hanging around here for, you brats!?" Tanji scolded loudly, causing everyone to cringe. "Excuse me, coach!" Semi said immediately. But he ran straight towards the formed group. "You're disturbing, girl!"

Hanabi looked at the old man strangely. He was even worse than the coach at Yako Middle School. "You'd better teach them how to play the right way." Hanabi replied simply, with Mitsuri shaking like a frightened deer next to her. She had heard a lot about this trainer. He really hated it when you didn't do your best.

"What do you know!?" Tanji scolded, getting a vein of anger on his forehead. "A lot, when I think about it.." Hanabi muttered easily and looked at the players. "That guy doesn't have a firm grip when he passes the ball. Nor is he flexible enough." , she listed, pointing to Semi.

She was able to analyze the team in just a few seconds, even if Mitsuri had already blocked her view. Why did she know Semi wasn't flexible? Well, Atsumu would almost lie on the ground to receive a ball.

"And he's way too tense to even get a quick jump serve." , Hanabi continued, pointing to Kai and his shoulders. "Oh, and not to forget, his diagonal punch should probably be improved. He would lose if an opponent recognized his diagonal lines."

Wakatoshi narrowed his eyes and walked closer to this girl. Although his expression said nothing, he was angry. How dare she question his talent!?

"So you don't think my punch is good enough?" he asked the girl, almost speaking more than usual. Hanabi's gaze briefly glanced at his feet before she slowly raised her head and smiled. "Yes."

"She's brave enough..." Kai murmured quietly and heard her yawn. "Well then.." Hanabi spoke and turned around before Tendou grabbed her by her collar and she tilted her head back. "What is it?" came the immediate question.

"You want to run away?" Tendou asked as his eyes darkened. "Yeah, I don't feel like seeing you any longer." "Hanabi.." Mitsuri spoke warningly. "What?" the blonde asked, still feeling a hand on her collar.

"Better tell us who you are that makes you speak such high notes." said Tendou, although he wasn't wrong for the boys. Hanabi exhaled in annoyance and probably had no other choice. "Does the name Miya mean anything to you?" she asked the group.

"Sure, Atsumu and Osamu are the best players. Atsumu apparently has such great talent that he can probably go into this intensive training." said Semi, showing that Atsumu was something of a role model for him. "But he's supposed to be a real heartthrob and arrogant." said Kai.

"I can't argue with you." , Hanabi laughed, finally escaping Tendou's grasp. "But what does that have to do with the twins?" asked Semi.

He, as well as his comrades, Mitsuri and Tanji, looked at the girl, who crossed her arms behind her back and smiled. "Nah, because they are my brothers."