Chapter 3: The Meeting

Present time

P.O.V. Tessy

It's 4 am and Nikki and I are waiting for my mom who will bring us to the airport. I'm not really a morning person so I'm grumpy af even though I'm super excited for this trip. Luckily Nikki and my mom are used to it. Not even two minutes later my mother picks us up.

We put our bags in the trunk of the car and then we get in the car. I give my mother a kiss on the cheek and then I slowly fall asleep while we are driving because I'm still exhausted.

After 50 minutes we arrived at the airport. Nikki and I grab our bags and put them on a cart. I thank my mum and give her a kiss on her cheek. "Have fun girls, have a safe flight," my mum says to us. We wave until we don't see her anymore. Then we walked into the airport.

We dropped off our luggage and we already went through security and now we are waiting at Starbucks before we board the plane. We are chatting about how amazing this is gonna be and that we are still a little in disbelief.

At 7 am we finally boarded the plane. We get seated next to each other. Nikki has the window seat and I'm in the seat next to her. That means there is still a seat free next to me and I hope nobody is gonna sit there because my social anxiety can't handle that.

I grab my phone and put on Supernatural because we have to fly 3 hours 15 minutes, which is enough time to watch a few episodes even though I already watched it multiple times. Nikki is lost in her book so I'm not gonna bother her now.

~~~~

It's 12:30 pm in Arkansas (Cali has a 2 hour difference that's why it's later) and we are waiting in front of the airport for a car to pick us up. Sam and Colby's management send us the details of the car so we don't step in the wrong car. Sam and Colby took a different way out because their fans will follow them if they see them at the airport.

After 15 minutes that exact car pulls up that they described. They wave at us and we put everything in the trunk before we get in the car. When we get in the car I can see Colby staring at me. Do I have something on my face? I look quick in his rear view mirror. Nope, nothing. I shake it off and look quickly at Nikki.

Nikki is making a small talk with Sam as Sam introduces himself. Finally I hear Colby say something. "Hi I am Colby, but u probably already knew that.... *stupid*" The last word is under his breath but I can still hear it. I try not to blush. I hide my cheeks in my hands, Colby turns back to look in front of him. Sam takes off. Nikki was looking outside enjoying the view. I put on my headphones as my mind started to wander off.

P.O.V. Nikki

The car arrived in front of us. I was still putting my bag in the trunk. Tessy was already sitting in the car when I stepped in. I saw Colby's smitten face. Sam quickly pulled me out of my thoughts by introducing himself. I looked at Sam's face when I noticed he saw what I saw. Sam put the car in the first gear and drove off. I was enjoying the view when my mind went back to reality. I JUST MET SAMUEL FACKING GOLBACH!