Chapter 6: Guardian Angel

P.O.V. Tessy

The flashlights were answering everything we asked. I looked at Colby constantly, who was filming everything. I looked beside me as I saw Nikki relaxed after a while. I saw how stiff she was when the flashlight turned on for the first time. Now she is somehow relaxed. My eye caught something rather suspicious. Sam was constantly looking at Nikki and then back down to something. I moved a little to get a better look when I saw that Sam was holding her hand.

Sam wanted to try the estes methode. I immediately told him I wasn't comfortable doing that. Sam respected that. I felt a hand on my lower back as I looked next to me and saw Colby. Sam looked at Nikki as she said she would like to try. She sat down on the bench behind the bed. Sam sat down next to her and placed an arm behind her back.

Nikki was under as Sam and Colby started asking questions. I looked at Nikki. She never did this and I was scared for her. She started answering the questions. Her leg was bouncing, she was nervous. Then the bouncing stopt and she took a deep breath. "Is it Norman we are talking to?" Colby asks. Nikki started saying some words "Don't" "Go away." Sam looked at her. Nikki got the headphones off as she said "someone just screamed in my ear."

Colby took the next turn. He placed the headphones on his head. Sam told me I could ask a question. "If this is Norman Baker, why did you do it?" it was quiet for a while but then... "Money," Colby said. After 15 min we stopped the estes method session. I walked over to Colby. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. Colby looked like he was exhausted and really needed some sleep. So did i tho. I was done for today. It was almost 3 o'clock as well. "Yeah I am fine.. It's just the estes method is exhausting and it was scary."

~~~

Nikki and I walked to our room. I walked in first. Something flashed to the left. I immediately fell back. Nikki caught me "What? What's wrong?" I was shaking. "I am not sleeping here. I just saw a shadow move to the left." We grabbed our stuff and walked upstairs. I knocked on the door as Colby opened it. "Hey what's going on?" We explained what happened. So they offered to all sleep in the same room.

I placed the blanket over my body as I looked at Nikki on the ground. Nikki doesn't mind sleeping on the floor as she falls asleep all the time while reading in her pillow fort. Sam also decided to sleep on the floor. So Colby and I shared the bed. to make sure we wouldn't be on each other's side we built a pillow wall.

~~~

It was early in the morning when it started thundering. I was not the biggest fan of thunder. I put the blanket over my head. Colby must have heard me because the pillow wall moved off the bed and I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I instantly relaxed under his touch. He whispered in my ear "This stays between us sweetheart" and with that I fell asleep again.

P.O.V. Nikki

I heard the thunder and instantly thought about Tessy. She always comes running to my room when it thunders. I sit up and see that Colby is her guardian angel tonight. I lay back down and looked in the direction Sam was sleeping. He looked peaceful as well. I grabbed my phone. 5.30 A.M. It's so early. I put it down as I felt an arm around my waist. I looked down as I was happy it was an actual arm and not a ghost. I turned around and met a still sleeping Sam. My eyes started to get heavy again and with one last look I fell asleep again.