Chapter 12: The Fall

P.O.V. Tessy

Colby picks me up and takes me to his. I was too stunned to speak. He places me down and gives me a pile with clothes. "Here you go sweetheart." I take the pile of clothes from his hand and walk to the bathroom. I take some selfies in his clothing. God, it smells amazing.

I walk out of the bathroom. Colby is lying on his stomach on bed. He is watching tik tok. I want to walk out of the room to go downstairs. But before I can make it I fall. "Oh shit, Are you okay?" I hear Colby say as he is standing beside me now. I sit up. I look at my ankle. "My ankle hurts. I think it got stuck in the pants leg."

Colby lifts me up and walks to the kitchen with me. He places me on the counter. He grabs some ice and gives it to me. "We are prepared in a house full of men." Colby says. It gives me a smile on my face. Nikki and Sam come back from their walk with Buddy. Buddy wants to jump on top of me but Nikki can stop him on time. "What did you do now?" Nikki looks at my ankle. I told her the story. Nikki looks at Colby "Welcome in my life she trips a lot over Buddy." I look at Nikki "Hey that's not fair! Buddy keeps walking in front of me."

Nikki was taking a hot shower as she was growing a cold because of Jake. Sam was showing her how the shower worked. I was sitting on the couch when Colby spoke up. "I wanted to ask you something." I looked at Colby. "well ehh... the first time we met I thought you were an awesome girl and well ummm.. what I wanted to ask if you would like to go out sometime?" I looked at Colby in shock about what he just asked me. "YESSSS!" I said. I wanted to jump up but I remembered my ankle.

P.O.V. Nikki

Sam was telling me how to turn on the shower. He grabbed some fresh towels and some soap. He walked out of the bathroom as he told me he would make a warm soup. I loved the idea. I closed the door and locked it. I started the shower.

I put my hair in a towel and put on Sam's hoodie and sweatpants. I walk out of the bathroom. I grab my shoes and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen. Sam places the soup infront of me. It smells amazing. After 10 min my bowl is empty. Sam laughs. I look at Buddy and Tessy and say "I think it is time for us to go." We grabbed our stuff and walked to our car. Colby helpt Tessy in the car. I put Buddy in the trunk. Sam walks over to me and says "I will pick up the clothing another time so I have a reason to see you again." I laugh. "You can always come over! Same for you Colby!"

Sam gave me a hug. I stepped in the car and we drove off. We walked inside and sat down on the couch. Never taking off the outfit we got from the boys. Tessy watched some youtube as I dozed off.