Chapter 11: Pranked

P.O.V. Nikki

I woke up. I jumped up and grabbed my shoes. I was in a hurry and I didn't even know why. As I got to the door to open it. I felt an arm around my waist. "Where are you going, it's 3 o'clock in the morning" Sam says in a yawn. I turn and say "I don't know, I didn't think I guess. But uhm we totally forgot about Buddy being home alone now."

Sam and I sat in the car as we drove towards our house. Sam parks the car and we walk towards the door. I open the door and a happy Buddy jumps on us. I take his leash and get him in the trunk of the car. I sat back down in the front seat as Sam started the car again. We drove back when I said "Thank you, you didn't have to do that." I smiled at him. "Of course, everything for a special girl like you." He smiled back.

We walked back into the house at 3.30 A.M. We placed a blanket for Buddy to lay on. Sam asked if I wanted to sleep in his bed. "It's more comfortable, you know." I kissed Buddy Goodnight and walked after Sam. "You're not gonna sleep on the couch, are you?" I ask. He nervously scratched his neck. "I was hoping we could share, if you don't mind of course." I nod. We walked into his room. His room is very clean. Except for the blanket. "On which side do you sleep?" I ask. He looks at me and says that I can lay on my side so I take the left side.

~~~

I woke up with my face buried against someone's side. I feel an arm on my back. I step out of bed. I walk towards the bathroom. When I open Sam's door I see Colby "Hey, is Tessy sleeping with you?" He looks at me. "Yes.." I nod and say "Good to know, goodnight." And with that I walk to the bathroom. Afterwards I walk back to Sam's room. I lay back down and fall asleep in the same position as before. Sam puts his arm around me again and I doze off.

~~~

I wake up by footsteps but think nothing too much of it. I almost fell asleep again when a splash of cold water hit the bed. "WHAT THE HELL!?" I hear next to me. I sit up and look around to find Sam also drenched from head to toes. He was wearing a white shirt which was now transparent. I see an unfamiliar face when I turn my head. "Jake, why?"Sam says as Jake laughs. "I am sorry Sam, I didn't know you had company."

Jake apologized and walked towards Colby and Tessy to get the next victims. "I am so sorry" he says as he grabs some dry clothes for me to put on. I take the clothing from his hands, when we hear Colby scream. We look outside the door and see Jake running with Colby behind him. We laugh.

Sam turned around so I could put on the dry clothes. I look in the mirror and see that it's way too big for me. Tessy walks in. "What just happened?" I laugh. "Good Morning to you too." She looks at my outfit. "Looks good, where is the owner?" she says laughing. Sam walks into the room again. "I was busy hanging out the drenched clothing, unlike colby." I laugh.

Colby walks into Sam's room, picks Tessy up and takes her to his room. I stand there confused as fuck. Sam looks at me and we both look back to the door. We shrug our shoulders. "Let's take Buddy for a walk." and with that we both walked downstairs.