Chapter 17: The Party

P.O.V. Tessy

We are getting ready for the party. I'm wearing a black mesh top with a cute black mini skirt and an oversized leather jacket and my black platform Dr. Martens. For make-up I go for a smokey eye with silver glitters and a dark red lipstick. My hair is in my signature half ponytail hair style. Colby wears leather pants with a black t-shirt and also a black leather jacket and his black converse.

I walk downstairs to find Nikki and Sam already waiting for us. Nikki had a white corset on with straight jeans with New balance 550 in green. Her hair was in a slick back ponytail. She had light makeup on. Sam was wearing the same shoes, but in full white. He was wearing black pants with a blue blouse with a picture on the back. Sam was holding Nikki's purse.

I walk towards Nikki as we connect our arms and walk to the car. Nikki sits in the driver seat. I sat next to her. The boys sit in the backseat. We drove off to the party. Colby opens my door when we arrive. Nikki gives the keys to Sam as he is driving back tonight.

We walk in and it's already crowded. Jake meets us "Hey guys, welcome!" Jake properly introduces him to us. "We met in weird circumstances last time," he adds. Nikki and I laugh. Colby stares Jake down with a death stare which makes me even laugh more. Colby and I walk off to get some drinks. Nikki is clinging onto Sam, trying not to lose him in the crowd as they walk after Jake.

I wanted to walk towards Nikki and Sam when I accidentally bumped into Amber. "Oh sorry. I wasn't looking." I say. "You better be sorry..." the girl walks away. As I stand next to Nikki, I see someone familiar. "Omg Johnnie!" I say far too excited. Nikki starts laughing as Johnnie shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you too, Tessy." Johnnie says with a smile.

"Do you wanna dance princess?" I hear in my ear. Nikki and Sam are already on the dance floor as we join them. Colby grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. After the song Nikki and I walk to the table with drinks. "Let's do some shots!!" Nikki screams. Clearly already tipsy. We took the shot and it already hit me.

All of a sudden I hear our song. "OMG it's our song!" I scream excitedly. Nikki and I ran to the dance floor. We started performing our dance. What we didn't understand at that moment was that the dance was a little spicy. Nikki and I lose ourselves in the song. I feel two strong arms grabbing me from behind. "This is only for my eyes, sweetheart." I hear in my ear. Sam already walked outside with Nikki. We walked after them as Colby supported me by the waist.

Nikki was currently vomiting in the roses. I laughed so hard at her. Colby placed me in the car. I was sitting in the front seat and Colby was driving. Sam was holding a bag. Nikki's head was laying on Sam's shoulder. "CoLbY, DoN't DrIvE So FaSt.." Nikki hisses. We arrive home as I walk up the stairs. I almost fall down but luckily Colby is holding me. Colby lays me in bed with clothes and all and I immediately pass out.