Chapter 7: Sleepy heads

P.O.V. Nikki

Sam and I were the first to wake up. I stood up to go brush my teeth and get ready for breakfast. Forgetting someone had an arm around my waist. So I woke Sam up as well. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Sam yawned, "It's okay, I am an early bird." I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I was brushing my teeth when Sam walked in. "Do you mind if we share the sink?" I tried talking but with a toothbrush in your mouth it is not gonna work. So I gave a thumbs up instead.

Sam and I decided to go for a walk as Colby and Tessy were still sleeping. We started talking about stuff we had in common. He even gave me his number as he told me he liked the time we spent together these two days. We already sat down at the breakfast table waiting for Tessy and Colby.

P.O.V. Tessy

Colby woke me up by stretching. I tried getting out of bed, but two strong arms wouldn't let me go. "You're leaving without saying good morning" he said in his morning voice. God, his morning voice is so hot! "Morning," I said back.

I brushed my teeth and put on a cute outfit. I was waiting for Colby to get ready. He walked out of the bathroom as he checked me out. "are you gonna stare or do u wanna get breakfast?" I asked him. I saw a slight blush on his cheeks. As we walked down stairs we talked about things we liked. Colby told me about a band I would like. He asked for my number so he could send it to me. We walked into the breakfast room as Nikki and Sam were already there.

We sat down. "Good Morning sleepy heads." Nikki said. It was too early for a fight with her sarcasm so all I could do was a sarcastic thumbs up. I walked to get a coffee because I really needed it. Nikki got a mint tea and a bowl with yogurt.

We packed our bags and placed them in the trunks. Sam and Colby thank their watchers for watching and we stand there in the middle. Me next to Colby, Nikki next to Sam. When the camera is off I realize this is it. We are never gonna see them again. at least not in the way we've been with them today. "You guys live near us, right?" Colby asks me. "Uhh yes, Why?" I said nervous. "We will bring you guys home!" he said with a smile. Sam looked confused, but went with it. Colby must have made it up at the spot.

Colby sat down with me in the backseat. As Nikki sat in the front seat and Sam was driving. Nikki put on the aux with some of our favorite songs. Me and Colby were vibing to the song. I looked outside at the beautiful view. I saw Nikki in the corner of my eye sleeping against the door. She must have been exhausted because she never sleeps in a car. That has something to do with getting sick in the car. I was softly singing along with the songs. As this little road trip was almost at its end.