Chapter 18: Relax

P.O.V. Nikki

I woke up with the worst headache. I heard the shower running when I turned around. Sam walked out of the bathroom with just a towel. Godddddddd. "Ah I see my party girl is awake." He laughs. "Mr. Golbach you're not allowed to look this good in the morning." I say. "My love you got a little bit of drool here." He points to the side of my mouth. He gently grabs my chin and kisses me.

I got out of bed and took a shower. Tessy texted me that she and Colby were sunbathing by the pool. So I put on my triangle bikini top with Yellow, red, orange and purple colors. I walk downstairs with my sunglasses on. I grab a large cup of water and walk outside with my book under my arms.

Tessy is already sunbathing. She is wearing a black triangle bikini. She looks amazing in those. Colby was chilling in the water. I sit down on a chair. "You look good in comparison to yesterday." Tessy says. I laugh, "You look not too bad yourself."

I open my book as Tessy and Colby cuddle up in the pool. After a while Sam joins in as well. He lays on top of me when I am still reading. "Sam it's a good part!!" I laugh. "I don't care. I am more important." He says while taking my book out of my hands and dragging me towards the pool. Sam lifts me up and jumps in the pool with me. "Sammm!"

I hugged Sam as we stayed in that position for a while. When all of a sudden the weather turned around. The wind is starting to blow really heavy. Sam helped me out of the pool, so did Colby with Tessy. "Shit. Do we have everything?" Sam asks. It starts to rain pretty heavily as well. I grab my book and cup and run inside. Sam grabbed the hoodie I left. Colby helped me inside.

Tessy ran downstairs with a couple of towels. She gives Sam one as he is drenched. "Jesus that was out of nowhere" she adds. I walk upstairs with Sam to change. "You should take a shower otherwise you will get a cold." I told him. I put on my blue hoodie and sport legging, as Sam takes a shower. I walk back down.

I walk downstairs. I grabbed some candles and lit them up. I sat down on the couch and started reading my book again. Sam walked down after 30 minutes and cuddled up to me. Tessy made some food and placed it down on the table. "Should we watch a movie?" Colby asks. We all agree and Colby starts a movie.

I was so in the movie that I didn't notice that Sam fell asleep. I look over to Tessy and Colby. Colby is also asleep. Tessy looks at me and says "I want to grab a cracker but I am stuck." I laugh. "Me too." I stroke Sam's back and look at my phone. It's getting late. "Maybe we should go to bed?" I suggest. Sam nods in my chest and stands up. Tessy and Colby also stand up and walk upstairs. I blow out the candles and turn off the lights. I see that Sam is already sleeping when I walk into his room. I take off my clothes and put on my pj's. I lay in bed and cuddle up to Sam. I slowly fall asleep while it's pouring and blowing outside.