Chapter 29: The Journey

P.O.V. Tessy

We safely got on the plane and Sam and Nikki sat next to each other. Same counts for Colby and I. "Wanna watch a movie together?" I ask Colby. He nods happily and immediately scrolls through the movies on the screen. We decided to watch Don't Worry Darling, Colby gives me one of his earphones and I lay my head on his shoulder before he presses play.

We landed safely after a short flight. We left the airport through a secret hallway so the fans wouldn't see us. The cab was already waiting for us so we could jump right in. The ride to the hotel was calm. Colby sat next to me so I put my head on his shoulder and took a little nap because I was exhausted from the flight.

When we arrived at the hotel we checked in and went to our rooms. Colby and I share a room and Nikki and Sam share a room. We just take some time to chill before getting ready for dinner and the award show. I flop onto the bed and scroll through tik tok while laying in Colby's arms.

~~~

After a little while we are getting ready for dinner and the award show. Everything is super chic and stuff so I'm quite nervous. I'm wearing a long black sequin dress with a slit and with nude heels. My hair is loose in curls and I have light eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss on. Colby looks beautiful like always. He is wearing an all black suit and it fits him so well. Not much later Nikki and Sam walk into the room.

Sam wears a black suit with a white blouse and Nikki wears a black dress with one sleeve. Her hair is in a nice low bun and wears light make-up. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm quite nervous because I've never been to something quite this nice." I say slightly shaking. "Me too but we are going to own this." Nikki comforts me and squeezes my hand. We left for dinner and I still am a bit shaky. Suddenly I feel an arm around my shoulder. I look to my left and it's Sam. "Hey Tess, everything will be alright. Colby and I will make sure you two are safe." Sam says to me.

We arrived at the restaurant and everything was so beautiful and romantic. We got a table in a cute corner with candle light. Everyone is dressed nicely and I try to eat carefully because I don't want to ruin my dress. After our nice dinner we wait in the waiting area before we can take the car to the award show. We are all on our phones and sometimes we say something to each other.