Characters

Character Aesthetic

              REYANSH KAPOOR             CEO OF K

              REYANSH KAPOOR
            CEO OF K.Ravendous

REYANSH KAPOOR is 31 years old.
He is the prince of Raigarh and is hot, extremely hot and a gentleman.He is good to all the people around him, but he hates being touched by anyone.He has everything a girl would like in her man and this makes him get a lot of attention from people all over the world.

He has never bowed infront of anybody other than his parents.Also he has never been in love because of his high status. Girls did approach him, only to get rejected by him. He simply believes that he is going to find his right partner at the right time.

What will happen when he falls in love with a girl whom he only saw once?

           📜•:.                 .:•📜

           SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI         The most popular Architect

           SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI
        The most popular Architect

SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI is 29 years old.She is an independent woman who has always followed her dreams. She hates getting forced into something she doesn't like. She was brought up by her maa alone.She is sweet with people who are good to hear but she is extremely rude towards people who misbehave with her.

She has never been in love ever since high school.The only thing that bothers her is her maa forcing her to get married with someone.

What will happen when her wedding is arranged with someone she doesn't know?

        🕯️(~•~)                 (~•~) 🕯️

Everything around seemed moving in slow motion, all the sounds of vehicles and the hustle and bustle of the city was not audible to me at all.She was talking to the auto driver loudly and only her voice was ringing inside my ears.Her perfect honey tanned skin was glowing under the sun which made her look so attractive. Her hair was slightly moving due to the cool breeze.And that was when I realised that I, Reyansh Kapoor had fallen in love with someone for the very first time.

        📜•:.                    .:•📜

He came closer to tie the strings of my blouse. My heart started thumping loudly. Oh god Surbhi what is happening to you. Suddenly I got goosebumps as soon as his fingertips slightly touched my back. Oh Reyansh Kapoor you are going to be the death of me . I looked at him through the mirror only to find that he was already staring at me. And that was when I realised that I was head over heels for this man.

           🦢•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.🦢

Playlist is out on Scroll Stack you can check it out !
BYE 🦢