4

REYANSH KAPOOR

November 2023 

"Did you get any information?" I said through the phone and Raj laughed. "I did, Reyansh." He said and I feel relieved after this. 

"Send the information to me right now Raj." I said and he chuckled through the phone. He muttered an 'okay' and I hung up the call. 

Finally found you Mrs. Kapoor. 

I opened the file Raj sent me. PERFECT! 

                    _____________ 

SURBHI RAGHUWANSHI 

November 2023 

"Congratulations Di." I said and she hugged me. Niharika di is getting married next month and she's here to invite me and I'm genuinely happy for her. 

"Thank you dear sissy, by the way, you have to be there hm?" She said and I nodded. "Surely, in fact baraat ko mein sambhal lungi." (Surely, in fact, I'll handle the procession.) I said and she laughed. 

We talked for a while and she explained how Jiju ( Brother- in- law) is so sweet. They were in love ever since they were in highschool and it's so romantic. 

I remember dating in highschool but our relationship was very toxic and hence we broke up and I decided never to date. 

I never really liked men after Karthik Raghuwanshi left us. I thought all men were the same but when I grew up , I realised not all men are the same. There are a few men who are bad but some are very good. 

"I'll get going, Surbhi." Di said and I nodded. We both stood up. "Let me leave the soon to be bride." I said and she chuckled. "Sure darling." 

             ______________

SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI

I texted Arana as soon as I left my office but she didn't reply and so I started walking towards the restaurant. 

Arana wanted me to meet her boyfriend and I agreed because I didn't want my sissy to be in a toxic relationship. I soon received a text from Arana saying that she was behind me and I turned around to look for her. 

My eyes met another pair of eyes. We were unintentionally staring at each other. My sight was focused on his eyes and I really didn't get a chance to see his face.  

I saw something moving beside him and it was Arana. Urgh wrong time darling but it's okay. I thought to myself. 

We reached the restaurant. "Di, he's nervous, don't just scare him more." She said and I gave her a glare. "I know what to do Arana." I said and started walking towards the table that was booked by Arana. 

"Di, uh there." She pointed towards the table and I could see the guy's back. He was wearing a green sweater. Hm, good colour. I like green. 

He was having coffee. "Uh Abhi, here meet my di." Arana said and was about to keep the cup down but his hands did a perfect job and showed me his clumsiness. His coffee dropped on the table and he took out his handkerchief to clean the table. He started patting this slipped coffee with his handkerchief while I tried to control my laugh. 

"Abhi stop, oh my lord." Arana said and ordered the waiter to clean the table. Her boyfriend let out an awkward laugh while I started giggling when I saw my sister giving him death glares. 

Everything was cleaned and we ordered our food. "Uh, hello I am Abhishek Malhotra." He said and extended his hand forward for a handshake. "Hi, I'm Surbhi Raghuvanshi, your girlfriend's sister." 

                  ____________ 

"You're a good guy Abhi, I'll let my sister be with you hm?" I said and he smiled. "Thank you Di, I'll make sure to take care of her." He said and I stood up.  " Uh guys excuse me, I need to use the restroom." I said and left them alone. It was so awkward to sit between a couple for real. 

I entered the restroom and the lights went off. I tried to switch on my phone but sadly the battery was dead. I felt something getting close to me but I ignored it. After a few moments I could hear somebody breathing heavily. "Who is there?" I asked as I tried to walk towards the door but somebody held my waist. I was about to attack the person but , 

"No darling, don't even think of doing that to me." He said and I could feel his hot breath on my collarbone. Is he someone stalker? Wait, this could be Mr. Joshi too.

"You don't even know what all you've done to me, Surbhi Raghuvanshi. I'll make sure that you'll suffer the way I suffered and soon you'll be in my arms." He said and I gulped. 

"I've gone crazy ever since the day I saw you,  you're the only girl who got my attention and jaan I'm gonna do all I can to get you. I ain't here to leave you meri jaan." He said and bit my earlobe gently. 

"Who are you?" I whispered and he chuckled darkly. "You'll know me soon." He said and kissed my neck. "I'm yours and you're mine. I'll make you mine soon jaan and then we can enjoy moments together. " He said and my hands clutched onto his shirt.

 "Aap toh itne mein hi dar gyi Ms. Raghuvanshi aur abhi toh meine shuruwat hi nhi ki hai." (I have not yet started and you're scared just by this Ms. Raghuwanshi.) He whispered in my ears and I could feel chills in my spine. 

"Stay away from all the guys including the one who is on a date with you today Ms. Raghuwanshi, you're mine, nobody has the right to touch what's mine. Hum iss duniya ko jala ke raakh kar denge agar aapne kisi aur se pyaar kiya toh. " (I'll burn this world into ashes if you love somebody else.) He said and I felt his grip loosening. 

All this time, I never felt the need to free myself from his grip. I felt comfortable under his touch. The way he spoke did not scare me but I had this urge to see his face but how can something like this happen to me, urgh! 

"Aapka shubhchintak." (Your well wisher.) He said and I could no more feel him near me. 

I felt his steps fading away and soon the lights were turned on. 

                  ____________

Bye! 

Enjoy ! 

Also chapter 5 is gonna take a lil time so prolly by tmrw 4 pm (IST) on ScrollStack!