16

16+ update!

Don't mention your age, if you feel uncomfortable, then wait for next update!

3300+ words so,
Vote target 30 as it's the longest chapter,
And I'd like to see comments
Enjoy Gulaabos!

_____________

REYANSH KAPOOR

It was midnight and everyone was asleep by now. I slowly got up from my bed and took out the keys from the drawer. I silently walked towards the library and closed the door securely. I walked towards the balcony of the library and turned left to walk towards the secret room.

I inserted the keys in the lock and opened the lock. I entered a room filled with her photos. Yes, I wanted to kill her so bad. I started working on my laptop and collected all the information I needed for ending her life. While I was going through the information I came across a particular thing.

"Oh, so you love your son so much?" I chuckled and printed some photos. I'm not what you think Isha Khana.

I was still working when I received a notification.

Jaan ♥️
You still up?

Reyansh
Yes, wbu?

Jaan♥️
Oh, Ig I'm not able to zzzzzzzzz

A smile appeared on my face after reading her reply and a mere thought of spending some time with her made me feel lighter.

Reyansh
In my room in 5

I replied and kept my phone aside. I securely kept all the information in folders and I stuck the pictures on the soft board.

Plans to kill you, plans to torture you, plans to see you dead, plans to make you regret your deeds more than the dicks you've taken in.

I walked out of the room and locked the door. I walked towards my room and kept the keys in the drawer. As soon as I closed the drawer, I heard a knock on the door. I smiled knowing who it was.

I walked and opened the door to see her in a nightgown, which was a little revealing. I smiled looking into her eyes. I extended my hand forward to guide her in.

"So ma'am, where do you want to sit?" I asked and she laughed.

"I like the way you welcomed me." She said and looked up into my eyes.

"Library." She said and I guided her towards the library. I remember the way she was shivering while having dinner and her outfit was allowing mass air to pass through the fabric so I walked towards the fireplace and lit firewood.

"Jaan, bring your chair here." I said pointing to the place near the fireplace. She slowly lifted her chair and walked towards the fireplace. She brought her hands closer to the fire to heat them.

"Do you want something to read?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"Something Dadi Sa wrote." She said and I smiled. I was the only person after Dada Sa who has read all the books written by Dadi Sa. I nodded and walked towards the shelves.

Dadi Sa had written a lot of poetries. She loved explaining her feelings through small pieces of poetries. She wrote a lot of fiction too. She wrote about her children, she wrote about her husband, she wrote about her beauty secrets, she wrote about her interests, she wrote about her family, moreover , she talked about her life, and I loved reading about it.

I gently pulled out a book, which talks about love and how love is defined in different ways but the feeling is the same for all the ways. I picked up a chair and kept it near the fireplace. I handed her the book, and she scanned the pages.