8

Yahan tak aaye ho toh vote please!
COMMENT SECTION MEIN COMMENT PLEASE!

CHALO LO ENJOY!

                        🦢

SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI
NOVEMBER 2023

I was a straightforward person and so I told him that I'll work even after we get married but he did not reply instead he smiled. High on the tea I served him I guess.

"Kitaben padhne ka shauk hai aapko?"  (You are fond of reading books?) He walked towards my bookshelf and asked. He surely is dumb like what is up with this guy? I was talking about such a serious topic and this person does not seem bothered but nevertheless I had to reply.

"Ji padhne ka hi nhi likhne ka bhi hai." (Yes not only reading but writing too.) I said and my gaze was fixed at him. "Oh so you've written books?" He asked and to be honest he deserves some ghee and shakar for saying that, but I lightly shook my head. "Not yet." I replied and he nodded.

My patience is everything I hold but with this man, I was losing it. I stepped closer towards him and said,  "I need answers." My voice sounded demanding, really demanding.  He chuckled a bit and my heart started beating fastly.

He pulled me closer to himself and pinned me to the wall. His hand travelled to my waist and he pulled me closer until our chests collided. "Aapko rokne ki kisi ne koshish bhi ki toh unko apne haathon se jahanum ka raasta dikha denge." (If someone even tried to stop you from working, then I'll show them the way to hell from my own hands.) His voice sounded drop dead serious and he sounded hot. Way to hell? Interestingly, he passed my vibe check as soon as he helped me in the kitchen but I couldn't give in so soon. Surbhi Raghuvanshi, the girl who rejected men after men, needs a lot of effort in a relationship.

His voice was deep enough to make me feel butterflies in my stomach. I wanted our gazes to meet but unfortunately this man was giant so I had to angle my head upwards in order to meet his gaze. The intense gaze was igniting my body with fire, a fire that can burn me down, a fire that can destroy a person and for a fact I know that this man had made me needy after so many years. Suddenly I heard the door opening and I looked towards the door.

"Maa is calling both of you." Arana said and turned around and I noticed that he was looking at Arana until she left. As soon as the door closed, he leaned in. The first thing that came into my mind was a kiss. He was absolutely leaning in for a kiss and no matter how bold and strong I looked, my submissive self felt weak in her knees and my lashes felt heavy and I let them rest by closing my eyes. I was waiting for a pair of lips to be on mine in no time but instead I felt hot breathing on the side of my neck. He opened his mouth to say something. "Aapko nhi lagta iss sab ke liye abhi kaafi jaldi hai?" (Don't you think it's too soon for a kiss?) He said and my eyes opened immediately. I felt blood rushing quickly through my body.

What was I even thinking of? A kiss? At first meet? That too with a person I didn't even know properly? I have a fever, Reyansh, I'm kinda crazy. I was embarrassed, more than embarrassed. I wanted to escape this scene as soon as possible. "I guess we should leave." I said and he nodded. I watched him walking out and my hand made its way to my chest. My heart was beating really fast, really fast. I took in a few deep breaths to calm myself and walked out. 

We walked towards the living area but there was no one and I heard noises from the dining area and before I could guide him, "Jiju, this way." Arana muttered. I haven't yet agreed and she is already calling her jiju. We both started walking towards the dining hall but Arana said something that made us stop. "By the way , didi ko vanilla pasand nhi hai." (By the way, Didi does not like vanilla.) Arana said and I looked up at her in shock. I immediately slapped her arm. She has lost her mind, why would she say that to a complete stranger? I gave her a death glare but somewhere I wanted to know what he thought about it.