5

dedication

"to all the people who think you are only good at night"

Standing in front of her office was kind of difficult because it's cold here. I saw her a while ago but she just came out to drop somebody off. Looks like I'll have to freeze.

Many people were walking past me and luckily nobody recognised me yet because I was wearing a mask. It's fun to roam around like this. As a child, I was never allowed to roam around in markets as it was against the rules. I remember sneaking out with Ruhi once just because she wanted to taste Pani puri and we were in a deep mess afterwards but I took the blame so it doesn't really matter.

I looked at my watch, 5:58 , great I don't know when she will come out . While I was thinking all this, I noticed that the sky was not blue but many shades of purple and pink were scattered around making it look so pretty. I took out my phone to click pictures. Soon I heard the clicking of heels. I looked back to notice that my only love was walking with a coffee in her hand. She is busy on her phone so she didn't see me.

I quietly started following her. Her walk was so hot. Her hips swayed left to right with each step she took. She looked fantastic. She was wearing a tight black dress which showed her perfect waist. She looked so petite. God I wish I could hold her close to me but sadly I cannot do that yet.

She stopped walking and I thought that she caught me following her. She looked back and her eyes met mine. They're pretty, very pretty, I could stay here forever. We both were staring at each other, nothing is prettier than her.

I suddenly felt a strong wind rushing through and the next thing I saw was someone talking to her. This person, I wanted to crush this person but I cannot.
She took a last glance at me and walked away.

              ____________

This restaurant is the most famous one and I've been here many times because maa loves the food here. I entered the restaurant and I saw Surbhi with her friend and a guy. Great, why did no one tell me that she's dating?

"Sir, what you like-" the waiter stopped as soon as I turned towards him.
"Kunwar Sa, I'm sorry I couldn't recognise you." He said and I nodded.
"It's okay, I'd like what I always have here." I said and he smiled. "Ji Kunwar Sa." He said and left the space.

She looked utterly beautiful today. The only thing that was piercing my eyes was her being out with a guy. She was laughing and she looked like a cute baby while laughing.

            _____________

"Uh you guys excuse me,  use the restroom." She said and I immediately put aside everything.  A waiter was standing near me and luckily he knew me so I asked him to help me.

"Suniye, hum aapko call karenge aur aapko corridors aur ladies restroom ki light band karni hai ." (Listen, I'll call you and all you have to  do is switch off the lights of the corridors and the ladies restroom.) I said and the waiter nodded.

Great!

            _____________

I followed Surbhi. The sound of her heels clicking on the floor was so addicting. I knew she's a bold woman and she'll take action if something happens but I got to control her then and there. Mrs. Kapoor knows how to fight. I took out my phone and dialled the waiter's number. He received my call and as soon as Surbhi entered the restroom, the light turned off.

I entered the restroom as well. All I could smell right now was jasmine everywhere. She used jasmine perfumes and this made me so weak. It took me a while to come back to my senses. I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to hold her close to me and moreover, I wanted to make her mine. I started walking towards her .

As I started getting closer to her my heart was beating rapidly fast and my breathing rate increased automatically. "Who is there?" She asked and now I couldn't stop after hearing her voice. She tried to exit but I held her by her wrist and brought her close to me.

Her muscles tightened up under my touch, I could feel that she was about to attack but before she could I proceed with my words. "No darling, don't even think of doing it to me." I said and I leaned in. How bad I wanted to kiss her lips. I let out deep breaths near her collarbone.

"You don't even know what all you've done to me, Surbhi Raghuvanshi. I'll make sure that you'll suffer the way I suffered and soon you'll be in my arms." I said and she gulped. Is she scared? I didn't wanna scare my future wife but okay.

"I've gone crazy ever since the day I saw you,  you're the only girl who got my attention and jaan I'm gonna do all I can to get you. I ain't here to leave you meri jaan." I said that in a low voice. I was dangerously close to her ear. And somehow I felt her muscles tensing up when I bit onto her earlobe.

"Who are you?" She asked and I wish I could show her that I'm a lover, who'd never ever let her go but sadly I cannot. I need to give her an answer right now which is impossible. "You'll know me soon." I said because I did know how much more time. How much more time is it going to take to make her absolutely mine? I got closer to her neck and I kissed her neck.   

"I'm yours and you're mine. I'll make you mine soon jaan and then we can enjoy moments together. " As soon as I said this, I felt her small hands clutching onto my shirt. Is she shy? But  why?

"Aap toh itne mein hi dar gyi Ms. Raghuvanshi aur abhi toh meine shuruwat hi nhi ki hai." (I have not yet started and you're scared just by this Ms. Raghuwanshi.) I said this in a very low voice, and it came out like a whisper. She's bold and shy and I've fallen for both.

"Stay away from all the guys including the one who is on a date with you today Ms. Raghuwanshi, you're mine, nobody has the right to touch what's mine. Hum iss duniya ko jala ke raakh kar denge agar aapne kisi aur se pyaar kiya toh. " (I'll burn this world into ashes if you love somebody else.) This came out of nowhere. I knew I was possessive in a relationship but not like this, I never wanted to be but here I am.

I thought I was hurting her so my grip started loosening itself. I love this girl, she's more precious than a diamond which costs millions . Her eyes are the things I'd pay for to look at everyday.

I stepped back and "Aapka Shubhchintak." (your well wisher.) I said and I started walking out of this restroom. I called the waiter and he turned the lights on.

            ____________

Surbhi and her friend had left. The man out here was alone and I was keeping an eye on him. He seems flawless but it's either Surbhi- Reyansh or no one . I lost my patience and I got up from my seat. I waited for that man outside the restaurant. And the biggest relief was when he walked out of the restaurant.

He was walking silently and I followed him silently. We reached a point where there was no light and this was the right time.

"Stay away from Surbhi." I said and he turned back. "I'm sorry I didn't recognise you." He said and I let out dark chuckles.

"She's mine, I kindly order you to stay away." I said and walked towards him. "You cannot take her away from me, even if you do, I'll make sure there is a string attached in between us." I said and pretended to wipe off the dirt on his collar.

"Dude what are you talking about she's my sister - in - law. " he said and I was shocked.

Oh so she has a sister.

             ____________

Sorry if I'm late and I'm sorry if this chapter disappoints you but I was kinda busy.

Chapter 6 is going to be on Wattpad on Monday while it's gonna be on ScrollStack

Bye!
Enjoy!