12

Please vote! :)
Comment please!

Karna mat bhoolna Varna 🤡🔪

            _____________

Dedication: To all the people, who love walking around with love bites on their neck without even trying to hide them.

REYANSH KAPOOR
DECEMBER 2023

All the preparations were done, and everybody was busy. Today, Ansh and Niharika were going to get married.

I heard Surbhi and Ansh talking last night and I immediately rushed towards Niharika's room to inform her. She sneaked out of her room in order to meet Ansh and I got to meet Surbhi.

Scenes from last night flashed in front of my eyes. I almost lost control last night. I was walking through the corridors when I heard someone calling me.

“Jiju.”

I turned around and saw Arana.

“Actually di wants help as she doesn't know how to wear a saree and I'm busy, so please can you help her.” She said from far away. I nodded lightly. She smiled and waved her hand.

Great!

I started walking towards the guest room. My steps were long and fast and my breathing rate increased. My heart was beating at a very high speed, and I felt so hot in spite of wearing light clothes. I stood in front of the door and sighed heavily.

Okay Reyansh, take a deep breath and step inside.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Surbhi standing in front of the mirror. Her back was facing me, and I saw her struggling with her blouse.

“Arana, please help me-” She stopped as soon as her eyes landed on me through the mirror. She immediately turned around.

Now her back was visible to me through the mirror because she was more focused on hiding her chest and her fingers left the zip.

“Reyansh, what are you doing here?” She asked while her voice cracked in between.

I started walking towards her and she stepped back. Her back came in contact with the cold mirror and she hissed.

“You need help.” I said and I tried to hold her hand, which was resting on her chest securely.

“Where is Arana?” She asked but her voice came out as a whisper. I leaned towards her and she shut her eyes tightly.

“Hum hai na aapke liye. “ ( I am here for you.)

I said and my hands gripped her arms and pulled her towards me. Her face was now resting on my chest. I felt her slowly moving her hands away and she hugged me back. I felt her nipples hardening through the fabric. My lips curved upwards into a smile.

She angled her face upwards and my gaze met hers. “Are you comfortable with me helping you?” I asked and she blinked twice and nodded.

My hands made their way towards her chin. My fingers were now cupping her left cheek and the pad of my thumb was caressing her cheek. I could feel her sharp jawline.

“Words Surbhi.” I said and she looked down. “Yes.” She said and her arms tightened around my waist. I chuckled at her actions because for sure this wasn't the fierce Surbhi but the submissive one.

She turned around and moved her hair in front so that I could help her out. I looked at her through the mirror and her eyes met mine. I smiled and tried to focus on the work she needed help with.

As soon as I pulled the blouse together, to zip it up, I heard her hissing. I looked at her and she looked down at her chest. My eyes followed her gaze and they eventually fell on the chest.