15

Before you read and judge lemme make things clear. Arana and Surbhi are pretty close to each other and they're more like best friends, you'll know it in Arana's story.

The weird behaviour of his Kaki Sa is not just because of rules but there are some more hidden reasons.

Reyansh seems like a flirt but the shayar trait is inherited from his Dada Sa.

I have added the scenes of her Kaki Sa being kind of evil because there are two types of people, the ones who love you and the ones who hates you. There are some who show fake care too but I did not feel the need to add them here.

250+ views on every chapter but the votes are pretty low. I hope you understand that motivation helps a person to grow and I too need motivation sometimes especially when I'm busy with exam preparations.

Vote target is 30 and I request you all to vote because:) it won't cost money at all.

And I love reading comments, trust me I do. So please share your opinion!

Enjoy gulaabos!

SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI

As soon as we reached the living room, I saw Ruhi and his dad in the living room talking to Maa. 

I walked towards them and I bent down to touch his feet. He kept his hand on my head giving me blessings and I stood up. 

“Is everyone treating you right?” He asked with a smile on his face. 

“Ji.” I said and I saw Ruhi standing up to hug me. 

“oh my god Bhabhi, I missed you so much.” 

She said and I smiled. I caressed her back and we finally broke the hug. 

“You are looking pretty.” She said and I looked down. I love loving compliments. 

“Mrs. Raghuwanshi, I suggest you stay here for the night.” His dad said and Maa was about to protest when his Maa interrupted. 

“Ji Rekha ji, raat hone wali hai, aur aap log bohot dur rehte hai.” 

(Yes, Rekha ji, it's getting late and you live pretty far away from here ) 

She said and maa shook her head. 

I saw Reyansh going towards Maa and he sat down on his knees while holding Maa’s legs. We all let out a laugh and soon Reyansh spoke. 

“Ghar mein khushboo failakar, tum kahan chali? Ke mehak phoolon ki hi pheki pad gayi, jab tum aayi humari gali.” 

(Where are you going after spreading fragrance in the house? The fragrance of the flowers faded, when you entered my streets.) 

Reyansh said and everyone let out a laugh including me. This shayar! 

“Bhabhi ab jaise bhi hai, aap hi ke hai.” 

(Now whatever he is like, he is yours.) 

Ruhi said and I looked down feeling extremely timid. She said it in front of her dad and this made me feel more shy. 

His dad shifted a little and patted at the seat beside him. 

“Come bacha.”

He said and I nodded, taking a seat beside him. We all were enjoying our time in the living room when I heard an unfamiliar voice. I looked towards his Maa covering her head with the dupatta as a lady and a man approached us. 

“Pranam Bhaisahab.” 

(Greetings Bhaisahab.)

The man said and Reyansh and Ruhi stood up. The lady standing beside the man kept eyeing me through the transparent veil and now I was feeling nervous. What did I do?