2

REYANSH KAPOOR

October 2023

It's been a month since I saw her in Goa but I still cannot get over that girl. I guess maa had already noticed some changes in my behaviour these days.

I was working hard and I was trying to divert my attention towards other things but I failed every time.

Just when I was thinking about her I heard a knock. "Come in." I said and my assistant entered the cabin.
"Sir, you have a meeting in 5 minutes." My assistant said and I hummed. "I'd like to have tea before that." I said and he nodded.

A business partner suggested that I should have tea, as it can help one get rid of stress and the only stress I have right now is how do I find that girl.

                       ___________

I entered the conference room and everyone stood up to show respect. "Please take your seat." I said and the meeting started.

I liked the designs they made and all the technology they have added in the project. Everything seems perfect.

"So Mr. Kapoor, would you like to collaborate with our company?" The head of their company asked and I opened my laptop.

"The technology you want in the cars is perfect but you lack somewhere in designs." I said and looked at the head. I could see sweat appearing on his face.
"But it's alright because my team can work on the designs." I said and their team smiled.

I closed my laptop and he extended his hand forward for a handshake but I slightly shook my head.

"Congratulations Mr. Aggarwal, I hope you enjoy working on this project." I said and he stood up and bowed. "Thank you Mr. Kapoor and yes, I'll for sure enjoy working on this project." He said and I nodded and started walking out of the conference room.

Another successful meeting. I smiled to myself and got inside my cabin and as soon as I entered my cabin, thoughts about her started clouding my mind.

"I don't even know your name Miss, but I promise that you'll soon be Mrs. Kapoor." I said to myself and picked up my phone dialling for someone I know can help me with this.

"Hello Raj, it's Reyansh this side." And I explained everything to him.

"Reyansh, I'm sorry but I cannot help you because you literally have no information about her." He said this for the third time and I'm tired of explaining everything over and over again.

"Raj, she was wearing a blue kurta-" He cut me off .

"Arey yaar Reyansh iss duniya mein kitni hi ladkiyaan blue kurta with wide blue pants pehan sakti hai. Aur kya bolo tune? Jhumke right? Bhai har teesri ladki jhumke pehenti hai ab mein kaise dhundun use?"
(Reyansh, many girls in this whole world wear blue kurta with wide blue pants and what else did you say? Earrings right? Brother every third girl wears earrings, now how do I find her?)

I sighed and started thinking about something that could help me find her.
"Bhai abhi tu thoda rest kar let me think." (Brother, take some rest for now and let me think.) He said and I hummed and hung up.

How do I find you Mrs. Kapoor?

                      _____________

I was working on some designs when I got a call from maa. "Reyansh beta, you've been working for too long bache." She said through the phone.
"Maa I'll be back in sometime, you please have your dinner and sleep." I said and she agreed.