Prologue

REYANSH KAPOOR 

Past

We were at a business party. Maa and Papa were busy and I was sitting in the corner. Maa told me to sit here quietly and not move and I was doing so. 

"Kunwar Sa, do you want something?" A waiter asked me and I shook my head "No, I'm fine." I said and he smiled at me. 

Being in this business party was so boring because all the people around were older than me, which meant I had no companion. I was bored, until a girl older than me came up to me. 

"Are you bored?" She asked me and I nodded slightly. "Wanna go out?" She asked and I looked around. I couldn't find maa and Papa anywhere. 

"Tsk, tsk are you lost prince?" She said calmly. "Uh maa asked me to sit here." I replied with a bit of hesitation. 

She came closer and whispered, "Let's break the rules then." She held my hand and dragged me into a room. 

I was polite, I was really good to people but after that day what I realised was me being good to people is not good for me. That girl turned an extremely cheerful kid into someone who barely spoke with anyone thereafter. I had lost myself that day and she was the worst person I ever met in my life. 

"Reyansh beta, what happened? Why are you crying, my child?" Maa asked me and was coming towards me but I stopped her. "Maa, can we go home please?" I said and this is all I could say after what I had experienced in that room. 

It took me years to understand that not everyone is like that girl. She touched me inappropriately and I couldn't do anything. I was weak! Very weak, and all I want to do now is ruin her life, including her family. 

         📜•:.                      .:•📜

SURBHI RAGHUVANSHI

Past

Maa and Papa were fighting again and I couldn't bear it this time. I ran towards my room and locked it. I closed my ears and sat down on the floor crying. Their voices were not audible anymore and I crawled up towards my bed and hugged little Arana. She's so small and I love her, I'll do anything to protect her from this world. My eyes felt heavy and I slept. 

               ___________

I cried. I could see my dada leaving. He had all his things packed and his girlfriend was standing on the door waiting for him.  My own father was leaving me and my sister without even looking back at us. He never loved us. He never did. 

I looked towards my mom and there were no emotions on her face, but as soon as he drove off, she broke down. I walked towards and hugged her. I wiped off her tears with the help of my small hands. 

I hate you Karthik Raghuwanshi, don't ever show me your face again or else you'll face consequences. My maa is crying because of you and I'll make sure that I take revenge on you. 

         🕯️(~•~)                   (~•~)🕯️

Please read all the chapters in a sequence as Wattpad has shuffled some chapters like 1,2 and 3

I tried fixing it but there is an error , so please read the chapters in sequence
THESE WERE THE BACKSTORIES OF BOTH THE CHARACTER! 

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT ON SCROLLSTACK!

support me on scrollstock <3 

BYE! 🦢