༻ 36

and when I touch you
i feel happy inside
it's such a feelin' that my love
i can't hide

jisung

i saw your episode on eunchae star diary

no way 😭
you were being for real when you said you were going to watch my reality shows???

🤐

wow jisung
veryyyy stalkerish of you

wait no i didn't mean it like that 😨

no it's a joke 😭

righttt
but it was entertaining
have you actually never dyed your hair before??

never in my life

wow 😟

oh my gosh guess what

uhmmm hint please

i made lunch today

oh 😣
did you end up burning it

😐

you said you were bad at cooking so...

okay not THAT bad
i just made eggs but still
what can you make jisung

okay fine i trust you didn't burn anything

thank you :)
what did you eat for lunch

cafeteria food

oh
you're at the company?

yep

me too! let's bond over our interests again

okay 👍
read 13:49

"I still don't get why you don't believe in Santa though," Aruna sighed, leaning her head back on the wall. "It's basically the same thing as aliens."
Jisung, munching on his snack, raised an eyebrow and replied with a nonchalant shrug. "Not really."

"Why not? They're both from different universes, but they can control us any time."
Jisung furrowed his eyebrows at her statement, confusion playing on his features. "What?"

"Okay, wait. Think about it," Aruna turned to face him, gripping his shoulders and ensuring that his attention was solely on her. "So...aliens, space, right?"

Jisung's gaze instinctively drifted to her hand, noting the way her fingers gently encircled his shoulders. His eyes followed her movements as she continued. "Right..."

"Santa Claus, north pole," she said.
"No."
"Why not?" Aruna groaned in frustration.
"What correlation does the north pole have to space?"

She dropped her arms, and Jisung couldn't help but feel a fleeting sense of disappointment as her touch left his shoulders. His fingers twitched slightly, an unspoken desire to reach out. "Well...have you ever been to the north pole?" she asked.