༻ 40

you'll find me on my tallest tiptoes
spinning in my highest heels, love
shining just for you

jisung

help
00:32

what 😨
i was asleep
3:29

wait why are you awake right now 😭
3:32

😭 uhm you're awake too
and all you texted was "help"
is everything okay?? 😨😨

oh right
i cant find a secret santa gift
you're the only one who can help

ohhh 😅
who did you get

jiwoo

did jaemin not give you any ideas 😭
he's pretty good at giving gifts

i didn't ask him
i thought of you first
read 3:36

righttt
3:40

yeah
😀 that sounds really scary sorry

oh no
it's fine lol

okay so like i was browsing online and i found a really cute top but i don't know if she would like it

do you have a picture

uh it's on my laptop
wait- are you busy right now?

it's almost four in the morning
i'm not

great ;)

*outgoing facetime call to jisung*

"Okay so," Aruna immediately said the second Jisung answered the call. "I really love this because I stalked her Instagram account and she likes pastel colours but it looks like something she would already own."

Jisung didn't have time to process the words she spoke, confused. "Uh- I can't see."
"Oh right...the camera's on my face," she chuckled awkwardly, flipping it around. "This..."

There was display of clothes Aruna picked carefully from websites her members and stylists recommended. There wasn't a budget for the gift exchange so she didn't mind using a large amount if it meant the receiver would be happy.

"That's nice," Jisung offered his input.
"Okay, but then I also have this one, but maybe I'll just buy it as a duo," she switched to another piece on the browser. "But your opinion."

Jisung tilted his head slightly. "Uh, I don't really know, but I think they're both nice... but it's kinda pricey, not that I think you're like broke but-"

"Yes Jisung, I understand," Aruna laughed softly. It sounded loud in the quiet dorm she was in. "My parents like to send me money," she explained. "It's their...love language."

She placed the phone against the top of her laptop, resting it and turning the camera back to her face. The brightness of her device sufficed as lighting.

"I also wanted to buy a bracelet or something... I'm not too sure what Jiwoo likes, but I know every girl loves jewelry," she continued scrolling on her keypad, not paying much attention to Jisung, who was left in darkness on his camera.