009: The Ones to do it

Chapter NineThe Ones to do itSeason 1, Episode 2"

Chapter Nine
The Ones to do it
Season 1, Episode 2
"... And you, Jade and Jordan, will be the ones to do it."
====================================

Before long, the first day of school had rolled round. The Kent family we're leaving the house Jonathan off to school and Lois was dropping him off. Meanwhile, Clark was taking his other two kids somewhere but wouldn't tell them where.
"You know what?" Jonathan asks, as the siblings walk ahead of their parents. "I just realised something."
"Yeah?" Jordan asks.
"I think this is going to be the first time I've ever gone to school without either of you." Jonathan says.
"Yeah, it is kind of weird." Jade says, before smiling. "How will ever you survive?"
"No phones today." Clark says, taking Jade and Jordan's phone.
"Okay." Jordan says.
"Hey, try to keep an open mind, alright?" Lois tells her two kids, as she puts winter hats on them.
"Okay." Jordan says.
"I love you." Lois says.
"Love you too, mom." Jade replies, putting on the winter coat her dad had just given her.
"We gotta go." Lois tells Jonathan.
"Remember, if anybody asks, they're sick." Clark calls out to his son.
"Why do We need these big winter jackets?" Jordan asks, putting his on.
"Wait... are we flying somewhere?" Jade asks.
"Kind on have to." Clark says, before holding one of his childrens arms each. "Hold on, okay?"
Jade and Jordan wrap their arm nearest to each other around the other before Clark shoots off.

~~~~~

Amelia was walking with Sarah along the corridor of the school, before spotting Jonathan.
"So the rumours are true." Amelia calls out slightly to him, as her and Sarah walk over and he turns to them. "The Kent family is staying in Smallville."
"Uh... yeah." Jonathan says.
"Hey, you confused already?" Sarah asks, seeing the look on Jon's face.
"Um, yeah, actually, I'm a little lost." Jonathan admits. "World History, portable-3."
"Your just in luck, Mr Metropolis." Amelia says with a smile. "I have that class to."
"Oh, great." Jonathan says, as the trio start walking.
"No Jordan or Jade today?" Sarah asks.
"Uhm... they're not feeling so good." Jonathan answers.
"Oh." Sarah says.
"Whoa." Sean says, walk-in toward the group, with his posse. "Heard you Kent brothers we're moving here."
"Sean..." Sarah says, trying to step between Sean and Jonathan.
"Come on, this is not..." Amelia says, as Sean steps past her.
"You're suppose to be, what, some kind of star quarterback?" Sean asks.
"I'm all right." Jonathan replies.
"Too bad. We already got a QB." Tag Harris tells him.
"How mature." Amelia says.
"We'll see how you do with our offence." Louis Fletcher says. "Some people think it's tough to learn, especially if you somehow never got the playbook."
Tag and Louis then start walking away laughing, as Sean grabs Sarah's hand.
"Tell your brother I say hi." Sean says, hitting Johnathan shoulder before using that hand to grab Amelia's wrist, pulling the blonde away from Jonathan.
"It's outside to the left. See you in there. Sorry." Amelia calls.
"Thanks." Jonathan calls back.

~~~~~

"Why'd you take us here?" Jordan asks Clark, as him and Jade follow their dad up a steep hill.
"I definitely should have worn better shoes." Jade says.
They make it to the top of the hill and walk through an ice enterence way. Jordan and Jade look around in amazement at the ice made foundation around them.
"What is this place?" Jordan asks.
Jordan and Jade look at each other before jogging to catch up with their dad.
"After my father died, I felt pretty lost. I had a lot of questions about who I was, why I could do the things I do." Clark explains. "So I came here... found my answers. Maybe this place can help you two the same way it helped me."
"That's the thing from the ship." Jade says, seeing the stone in her father's hand.
"It's a sunstone crystal. Think of it as a computer drive that contains the entire history of krypton." Clark says.
"So you brough us to an igloo in the North Pole to read about kyrpton?" Jordan asks.
"Not read exactly, more like.... experience." Clark says.
Clark puts the stone into the stand in front of them, causing a holigram of a city to appear.
'Your family history begins in Krypton's second largest city, Kryptonopolis...'
Jade and Jordan look at each other letting out small laughs before looking at their father who was smiling widely at them, causing them to return the smile just as wide.

The video Jade and Jordan's dad hd showed them ended when it got to the point where krypton was destroyed. The pair look at their father who was staring at the stand infront of them, where the hologram had now disappeared.
"It's a lot to absorb, I know." Clark says.
"How'd you know to do this when you came here?" Jade asks.
"My father showed me. Well, the AI of my Kryptonian father." Clark says, before the trio turn around to see a hologram of a man there. "Jordan, Jade. This is your grandfather. The man Jordan's named after... Jor-el."
"You brought your son and daughter to me." The hologram says. "Why?"
"Because unlike we thought, Father... they're manifesting abilities." Clark says.
"Well then..." The hologram says, walking closer to the trio. "It is possible for us to further our Kyrptonian heritage, after all.  and you, Jade and Jordan, will be the ones to do it."