017: You're Screwed

Chapter SeventeenYou're ScrewedSeason 1, Episode 3"Oh, you're screwed

Chapter Seventeen
You're Screwed
Season 1, Episode 3
"Oh, you're screwed. Like royally screwed."
====================================

When Amelia and Jonathan returned to the table, things were very awkward between them. So awkward Sarah and Jordan couldn't help but send glances at the pair.
"Uh, Sarah you're mom's coming in at like an EF4." Jonathan tells Sarah, causing the two girls to turn back to see Lana walking over to them, clearly pissed.
"Hi, boys." Lana says, looking at Jonathan and Jordan.
"Hi, Mrs Cushing." Jonathan says.
"Sarah, Amelia, can I talk to you girls for a minute?" Lana asks.
"Whatever you want to say you can say it right here." Sarah tells her mom.
"Do you want to explain to me what happened back there?" Lana asks.
"Isn't it obvious? We quit the team." Amelia asks.
"Mm-hm. You don't need to give me attuitude." Lana tells the girl she saw as a third daughter.
"Well you don't have to hover every single day." Sarah snaps back.
"Look, I'm just trying to keep you both safe." Lana says.
"Because you think we're gonna kill ourselves?" Amelia asks.
"Okay, this is not the appropiate place to be having this conversation." Lana says.
"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm fine." Sarah asks. "Can't you just trust that and back off?"
"I know you girls are not telling me everything that happened?" Lana responds.
"That's hilarious." Amelia says, turning back around so she was facing Jonathan and Jordan.
"Especially coming from the most full-of-crap in all of smallville." Sarah adds.
"Okay, Sarah." Lana says.
"No you act like our family's so awesome when it's litreally a dumpster fire." Sarah says.
"Enough." Lana says.
"Dad sleeps on the couch every night, Sophie bullies all the kids in her class and you can't go to bed without taking a pill." Sarah rants.
"I said that's enough." Lana tells her, before Sarah truns back around as well. "Look, grab your stuff, let's go. Now. You too, Amelia, your mom wants you home."
Amelia and Sarah sigh looking at the two boys.
"See you guys." Amelia says, as the two girls stand up.
As the girls and Lana were leaving Clark walks in with Jade to meet the boys.

~~~~~

Jade was sat with Jordan in his room. Jade wasdoing some homework while sat on his bed and Jordan was playing a video game. Jonathan soon walks into the room,taking the controller from Jordan.
"Yo! Give it back!" Jordan says, standing up.
"Hey, why'd you lie to dad?" Jonathan asks.
"Why are you whispering?" Jordan asks.
"I'm not whispering." Jonathan replies.
"What are you talking about?" Jade asks, sitting up so her legs dangled off the edge of the bed. "What did he lie to dad about?"
"I didn't lie to him. I'm following his example." Jordan says.
"Okay, well now that you made your stupid point, you're done playing football, right?" Jonathan asks.
"Wait, you've joined the football team?" Jade asks looking at Jordan. "What were you thinking?"
Jordan goes to grab the controller but Jonathan walks past Jordan, throwing the controller to Jade so Jordan couldn't get it. Jordan goes to get it from Jade but she moves her arm before he could grab it.
"No I'm not quitting, the team needs me." Jordan says. "And besides, Couch Gaines might even send me a valentine."
"Jordan, football is my thing, not yours." Jonathan tells him.
"You don't own football you egomaniac." Jordan says.
"The only reason that you're even playing is cos you have your little super strength or whatever." Jonathan says.
"The only reason I'm playing is because your little football buddies need to back off." Jordan says, walking up to Jonathan.
Jade uickly steps between to two.
"Guys, stop it." Jade tells then, looking between the two. "Jordan, you know you can't play football. It will draw to much attention if you do."
"Okay." Jordan says, looking at his sister before looking at Jonathan. "Your welcome, and besides I don't have super strength. I'm justa little stronger then before."
"Stop, what if someone gets hurt?" Jonathan asks, as Jordan walks past him and Jade.
"You know what I'm tired of everyone treating me like I'm some sort of ticking time bomb." Jordan snaps.
"You know dad's going to find out." Jade warns.
"So what? I'm not doing anything wrong." Jordan says.
"Guess you got nothing to worry about then." Jonathan says, before walking out the room.
Jade grabs her book and pen, tossing Jordan the controller before walking out as well.

An hour later Jonathan walks into Jade's room.
"Can I talk to you?" Jonathan asks.
"Of course." Jade says, staying laying down.
"I made a huge mistake." Jonathan says, flopping down beside Jade.
"What have you done now?" Jade asks.
"I may or may not have kissed Amelia." Jonathan says, causing Jade to burst out laughing.
"Oh, you're screwed. Like royally screwed." Jade says.
"That's not helping." Jonathan says.
"Sorry. What are you going to do?" Jade asks.
"I don't know." Jonathan says. "I think I might have moved on from Eliza. But I don't want to break up with her just incase Amelia turns out not to actually like me."
"Did she kiss you back?" Jade asks.
"Yeah." Jonathan replies.
"Then she likes you. I mean, it's obvious. So obvious. If you really like her, you should be willing to risk everything for her." Jade tells him.
"Thanks. That's really helped." Jonathan says.
"Hey, I'm your older sister. I'm always helpful." Jade says.
"Your only older then me by a few hours." Jonathan says, causing Jade to laugh and push him slightly.
"Get out of here." Jade says.
Jonathan rolls of the bed before walking out the room. Jade watches him before looking up at the ceiling and laughing.